With Christmas coming faster than ever, I thought of a fun last minute gift for our teachers- Cocoa Jars!
These are delicious, easy to assemble, and are awesome for Christmas or Valentines day! I’m even sharing some adorable chalkboard heart printables to go with them tomorrow.
If you have a large group of people to get gifts out to (employees or co workers, teachers, etc) – this is a PERFECT Christmas or Valentines gift!
I got the ribbons from the Martha Stewart line at Joann Fabrics. They are so adorable, I can’t take it!
These are Christmas specific ribbons, but I am sure they will have similar ones out at Valentines. Or head in soon for a big, big discount!
To make these, I just layered the ingredients below. I’m letting the recipients know to add to a large pan, plus 2 cups water or milk and bring to a boil.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup andes peppermint candies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- (to make cocoa, add 2 cups water or milk)
- Layer cocoa jar by adding cocoa, candies and then mini mallows.
- Tie ribbons around and give!
- To make cocoa, add contents of jar into a large pan plus 2 cups water or milk, bring to a slow boil, and enjoy!