This quick, easy, fresh 20 Minute Blackened Shrimp Stir Fry is a dinner I can throw together in minutes and not really have to think too much about.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Quick Easy 20 Minute Blackened Shrimp Stir Fry
You know what I mean… the standby dish you can count on when you’re rushed, frazzled, or just want something that seems impressive but only takes a few minutes.
This, friends, is my go to quick dish. It is so delicious and so adaptable (toss it in tortillas with a little queso fresco for fish tacos! add to a fresh salad with a lime dressing!
This is awesome over salads, in tacos, or just on its own. It is summery and delicious- the perfect quick, healthy meal!
How to make Blackened Shrimp Stir Fry
For this delicious and incredibly easy dinner, you’ll need:
· Bell Peppers – yellow, red, or orange
· Uncooked Shelled Shrimp
· Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Blackened Seafood Magic
· Olive oil or unsalted butter
Use the Following Method
Using a heavy pan (I like to use cast iron or a nonstick skillet), heat oil or UNSALTED butter. (The salt really does matter here as the seasoning has salt in it!!)
Toss onion and peppers in the pan when oil is hot.
Stir occasionally to be sure they dont burn.
When peppers are a bit soft and onions have slightly caramelized, toss in peeled shrimp.
Add seasoning and toss to make sure it distributes evenly.
Cook shrimp to opaque and grab a quick bite to test the seasoning. If you’d like more, add it a little bit at a time.
You can also add some cayenne pepper to give it a nice little kick.
Garnish with fresh lime wedges and enjoy!
Other Delicious Seafood Recipes
If you love this blackened shrimp try these other tried and true seafood recipes.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter with recipes that are Fridge to Fork in 30 minutes!
Blackened Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
20 Minutes Blackened Shrimp Stir Fry
Quick and tastey blackened shrimp stir fry can be make in 20 minutes or less!
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, shelled
- 2 tablespoons blackened seasoning (I prefer Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Seafood Magic seasoning)
- 1 tbsp olive oil or unsalted butter
- Using a heavy pan (I like to use cast iron or a nonstick skillet), heat oil
or butter. (The salt really does matter here as the seasoning has salt
- Toss onion and peppers in the pan when oil is hot.
- Stir occasionally to be sure they don't burn.
- When peppers are a bit soft and onions have slightly caramelized, toss in peeled shrimp.
- Add seasoning and toss to make sure it distributes evenly.
- Cook shrimp to opaque and grab a quick bite to test the seasoning. If you'd like more, add it a little bit at a time.
- You can also add some cayenne pepper to give it a nice little kick.
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Amount Per Serving Calories 113Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 100mgSodium 1949mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 11g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Can’t wait to try these shrimp…….along with baked potato & garlic bread…..got it made!!