3 Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake – a moist, delicious chocolate cherry cake in just 3 ingredients with just 3 steps – stir, bake, and enjoy!
If you’re craving a delicious, moist, and flavorful cake – but don’t have the energy to whip up something complicated with a ton of ingredients, this easy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake is going to be your next favorite easy dump cake recipe!
Dump cakes are one of my favorite desserts – all you have to do is stir the ingredients, dump them in a pan, bake, and enjoy!
No worries about the cake’s shape, icing, getting layers right – just easy, delicious, bursting with cherry and chocolate flavor cake that you can’t get enough of!
Who can say no to that?
I hope you love this easy Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake recipe as much as my family does!
Just take me to the easy 3 ingredient chocolate cherry dump cake recipe already!
If you want to skip my helpful tips and tricks to getting the perfect 3 ingredient chocolate cherry dump cake recipe, scroll to the bottom of the page (just before comments) to find the easy printable recipe.
Tips to Perfect Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake:
Whisk eggs before adding cake mix and cherries.
This will help your cake have a lighter, airier texture and will help you mix in the ingredients later.
Stir well to prevent clumps.
While this recipe is pretty foolproof, the cake mix does need to be mixed well to prevent clumps of dry mix when you bake. Don’t overwork your batter – but make sure all the clumps are broken down.
How To Make Dump Cake Not Stick to Pan:
If you’ve ever struggled with a cake that doesn’t release from a pan, I’m including a couple of my tried and true tips to make sure you can get an easy release cake, every time!
- Use Flour-based nonstick spray
- For my favorite easy way to get cakes to not stick to the pan, opt for a baking spray that has flour in it as they tend to release easier.
- Use Lard
- Rub then pan with lard for a natural way to grease pan.
- Use Crisco
- Shortening, rubbed all over, will also help to prevent this chocolate cherry dump cake from sticking to the pan too much.
To Make This 3 Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake, You’ll Need:
- Mixing bowl
- Cake Mix
Other Delicious Desserts You’ll Love:
If you love this easy chocolate cherry dump cake, you’ll love these other delicious dessert recipes, too!
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
If you love this 3 ingredient chocolate cherry dump cake recipe as much as I do, please leave a five star review and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
To watch me make this recipe, click the box below:
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake - a moist, delicious chocolate cherry cake in just 3 ingredients with just 3 steps - stir, bake, and enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 can cherries in syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and whisk vigorously.
- Stir in cake mix and jarred cherries.
- Grease a 12x12 pan generously with flour-based cake spray.
- Pour cake batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes - until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 10Cholesterol 27mgSodium 10mg