As if you needed any other reasons to steal your kids candy after Halloween, I am giving you one more today- 4 Ingredient Butterfinger Cookies. For reals, delicious, crunchy, sweet chocolate and peanut buttery cookies in just minutes with very little work!
Yeah, I’m totally raiding my kids cookie stash so I can make a few batches of these for neighbor gifts and Christmas cookie swaps- they are delicious and so easy!
These are SO good, but they do require just a little technique. Be sure you crush your butterfingers up in a blender- crushing them with a rolling pin won’t get it fine enough. If you just crush instead of making it into a fairly fine powder, the bigger chunks of Butterfinger will melt in the oven and destabilize the cookie- deflating it. You will want to lightly crush one with a rolling pin for the top of the cookies though- it makes the cookies a little prettier and gives them a fabulous crunch!
Stay tuned because I have a few other fabulous 4 ingredient recipes coming to the blog very soon! You won’t want to miss my oh-so-amazing Reese’s Cookies and some Perfectly Peppermint cookies!
- 4 mini size butterfinger bars, crushed to a fine powder in a blender
- 1 stick of butter, melted (8tbsp)
- 1 large egg
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 mini butterfinger bar, crushed with a rolling pin
- In a large bowl, mix powdered butterfingers, butter, egg and cake mix. Thoroughly mix.
- If it is too dry, add just a touch of water or oil.
- Roll into cookie shape and place onto baking sheet (use parchment paper under the cookies if your baking sheet is not nonstick)
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes to set, and add crushed butterfingers to top.
- Continue baking another 5-10 minutes, until golden brown.