As if you needed any other reasons to steal your kids candy after Halloween, I am giving you one more today- 4 Ingredient Butterfinger Cookies. For reals, delicious, crunchy, sweet chocolate and peanut buttery cookies in just minutes with very little work!
Yeah, I’m totally raiding my kids cookie stash so I can make a few batches of these for neighbor gifts and Christmas cookie swaps- they are delicious and so easy!
These are SO good, but they do require just a little technique. Be sure you crush your butterfingers up in a blender- crushing them with a rolling pin won’t get it fine enough. If you just crush instead of making it into a fairly fine powder, the bigger chunks of Butterfinger will melt in the oven and destabilize the cookie- deflating it. You will want to lightly crush one with a rolling pin for the top of the cookies though- it makes the cookies a little prettier and gives them a fabulous crunch!
Stay tuned because I have a few other fabulous 4 ingredient recipes coming to the blog very soon! You won’t want to miss my oh-so-amazing Reese’s Cookies and some Perfectly Peppermint cookies!
- 4 mini size butterfinger bars, crushed to a fine powder in a blender
- 1 stick of butter, melted (8tbsp)
- 1 large egg
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 mini butterfinger bar, crushed with a rolling pin
- In a large bowl, mix powdered butterfingers, butter, egg and cake mix. Thoroughly mix.
- If it is too dry, add just a touch of water or oil.
- Roll into cookie shape and place onto baking sheet (use parchment paper under the cookies if your baking sheet is not nonstick)
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes to set, and add crushed butterfingers to top.
- Continue baking another 5-10 minutes, until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 164 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 18mg Sodium 215mg Carbohydrates 25g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 14g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g