I love chocolate peanut butter cookies- but the chocolate peanut butter cookie recipes I've tried don't always make perfectly fluffy, chewy cookies every time. Luckily, I came up with a recipe for perfect chewy chocolate cookies everytime- and they just take 4 ingredients! These 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies , packed with Peanut M&M's, are the best snack ever! And, they can be made gluten free or with regular cake mix!
Perfect chewy gluten free (or regular) cookies with only 4 ingredients? It really is easy!
Because we're using a cake mix, all the hard work is out of the way- you just need to mix some extra treats into the mix to make perfect cookies. And you don't need to worry about having enough of this or that- these will rise to pillowy, perfectly chewy cookies every time you make them- no over spreading, over crisping or undercooked middles. They are totally foolproof and the easiest recipe you'll find, especially if you're going the gluten free route!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix- if gluten free I suggest Bob's Red Mill
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup peanut M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour cake mix into large bowl.
- Beat two eggs and then mix into cake mix.
- Add in peanut butter and combine until mix is completely incorporated.
- Stir in peanut M&Ms, being careful to not overmix.
- Form into cookies by rolling into a ball, press down to smooth into cookie shape.
- Cookies won't rise much so form them into the shape you'd like when placing on the cookie sheet.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 10 minutes or until slightly browned and crunchy on the outside.
Amount Per Serving Calories 127Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 8mgSodium 139mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
These cookies will last for 1 week in a sealed airtight container- but who can keep them around that long?
You could also top with a little powdered sugar or chocolate syrup- but we love these warm right out of the oven.
If you like these 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, check out some of my other easy recipes below (most of which are easily converted to gluten free right in the recipe):