I love chocolate peanut butter cookies- but the chocolate peanut butter cookie recipes I’ve tried don’t always make perfectly fluffy, chewy cookies every time. Luckily, I came up with a recipe for perfect chewy chocolate cookies everytime- and they just take 4 ingredients! These 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies , packed with Peanut M&M’s, are the best snack ever! And, they can be made gluten free or with regular cake mix!
Perfect chewy gluten free (or regular) cookies with only 4 ingredients? It really is easy!
Because we’re using a cake mix, all the hard work is out of the way- you just need to mix some extra treats into the mix to make perfect cookies. And you don’t need to worry about having enough of this or that- these will rise to pillowy, perfectly chewy cookies every time you make them- no over spreading, over crisping or undercooked middles. They are totally foolproof and the easiest recipe you’ll find, especially if you’re going the gluten free route!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix- if gluten free I suggest Bob's Red Mill
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup peanut M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour cake mix into large bowl.
- Beat two eggs and then mix into cake mix.
- Add in peanut butter and combine until mix is completely incorporated.
- Stir in peanut M&Ms, being careful to not overmix.
- Form into cookies by rolling into a ball, press down to smooth into cookie shape.
- Cookies won't rise much so form them into the shape you'd like when placing on the cookie sheet.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 10 minutes or until slightly browned and crunchy on the outside.
These cookies will last for 1 week in a sealed airtight container- but who can keep them around that long?
You could also top with a little powdered sugar or chocolate syrup- but we love these warm right out of the oven.
If you like these 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, check out some of my other easy recipes below (most of which are easily converted to gluten free right in the recipe):