Did you see last week’s 4 Ingredient Butterfinger Cookies? They. Are. So. Good. And they got me on the 4 ingredient cookie kick- this week I am showing one of my absolute favorite easy cookies- the 4 Ingredient Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookies !
These will have you stealing your kids leftover candy in no time… but you can always share the cookies with them (or intend to share them), right?
The best part of these cookies is they take just a few ingredients, and come together in minutes. Storebought cake mix is super versatile in blondie and brownie recipes, and you can use it to make cookies too! After trying these, you’ll keep a few boxes always on hand for parties or cookie exchanges.
These are probably some of my favorite new cookies! Hope you like them too- and be sure to check out the Perfectly Peppermint cookies I have coming up after Halloween!
- 5 reeses peanut butter cups, cut into small bits
- 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 stick
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box cake mix
- In a large bowl, combine chopped up reeses peanut butter cups, cake mix, melted butter and oil.
- If cookies are too dry (it varies depending on your cake mix), add a little more oil so they come together and you can easily roll them into cookie shapes.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Best when eaten warm- as if you could keep them around much longer!