5 Minute Angel Toffee Cake is my NEW FAVORITE CAKE, EVER! People, this is the real deal. While not much of a recipe per-se, and more a combination of ingredients- this is one no bake dessert that is a huge hit at a party and won't disappoint your guests!
Seriously- you can't find a quicker and easier no bake cake recipe to serve at parties.
My sweet Grandma used to make this cake for birthdays when my mom was growing up. It was one of her many ways to make the people she loved feel special and loved on their big days. She had a fabulous way of making you feel loved- and this cake will not disappoint your party guests!
If you aren't a fan of Cool Whip, you can use whipping cream with a touch of vanilla beat for 5 minutes, or coconut milk whipped cream. You'll want something thick- canned whipped cream won't last long enough and will just slide off and melt.
- 1 regular size container of cool whip, defrosted
- 3 heath bars
- 1 pre-made angel food cake
- First, cut your cake in half, horizontally (so it is two circles- one on top of the other).
- Remove the top circle, set aside.
- Frost the top of the bottom half of the cake and generously sprinkle with heath bars.
- Add the top of the cake and frost the entire thing.
- Generously add sprinkles all over.
- Let set about 1/2 hour, cut and enjoy!!
Amount Per Serving Calories 61Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 5mgSodium 49mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 0g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.