Christmastime is the PERFECT time for fun and festive cocktails. Do you have a favorite Christmas drink? My new favorite is this Baileys and Kisses Candy Cane Martini.
Not only does it have Baileys- which, come on- pretty much SCREAMS Christmas, but it has melted peppermint Hershey’s kisses and the candy cane stirrer slowly melts into the martini, making it extra pepperminty!
These are perfect for holiday parties and are super easy to make. You could also put a hershey kiss in the martini at the bottom as a little surprise!
Want to make this extra fun? Serve it under the mistletoe so Hershey’s aren’t the only kisses in this drink 🙂
This does contain both Baileys and Vodka- so they are STRONG. Please drink in moderation, always have a designated driver, and have a SAFE and responsible holiday season. And please don’t serve to anyone under 21.
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces very cold vodka
- 3 white chocolate hershey's kisses, melted
- candy cane, to stir
- In a small bowl, melt hershey's kisses and completely mix. There may be little red dots that don't dissolve- that's ok (they just sink to the bottom).
- In a cold shaker, add vodka fresh from the freezer and Bailey's. Then add melted chocolate.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Pour into martini glass and give a good couple stirs with candy cane.
- The candy cane will slowly dissolve into the drink and add a delicious, peppermint flavor!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1972Total Fat 94gSaturated Fat 57gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 64mgSodium 276mgCarbohydrates 212gFiber 2gSugar 205gProtein 18g