Easy, quick and delicious chicken skillet nachos are always a crowd pleaser- filled with veggies and tons of cheesy goodness!
I love nachos.
Nachos are like the quintessential busy night meal- hearty, hot, and soooo delicious.
I’ve been trying to up my nacho game lately and move away from the cheese and chips are what you’re getting because I am frazzled and didn’t prepare dinner- kthanksbye- and these Chicken Skillet Nachos are super delicious!
They are loaded with delicious chicken taco flavor, with a ton of veggies mixed in!
These delicious chicken skillet nachos are based off my unbelievably easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Bowl recipe – it’s the perfect base for chicken nachos!
These nachos are so good- they are sure to become your favorite in no time!!
And don’t forget to grab the slow cooker chicken taco bowl recipe here– I am using it as the topping for these nachos!
- ½ lb tortilla chips
- 2 cups slow cooker chicken taco filling
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos, optional
- diced cilantro and tomatoes to garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add tortilla chips to skillet.
- Top with Chicken Taco bowl mixture, then shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Top with olives, jalapenos, cilantro and tomatoes.