These Creamy Baked Sausage and Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are easy, delicious, and full of flavor - sure to be a family favorite!
This recipe is so creamy, rich, and delicious - I crave it all the time. I love alfredo and lasagna roll ups, so a creamy sausage variation with a bit of a tuscan twist was a perfect idea for an indulgent comfort food classic!
I love creamy, delicious alfredo sauce - especially with a rich meat like sausage crumbles!
We're also adding some sundried tomatoes for a bit of an extra zip, and some arugula (or spinach if you prefer) for some extra color!
This dinner is so easy and delicious - our family loves it! You can't get enough - and the creamy flavor even makes it through to leftovers.
Creamy Baked Sausage and Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe Type : Main Dish Cuisine: American Author: Courtney O'Dell Creamy Baked Sausage and Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are a delicious, easy, addictive family favorite!
- 1 lb sausage, ground, browned and crumbled
- 1 onion, large , diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula , or fresh spinach
- 8-10 lasagna sheets, cooked al dente (soft but with a little bite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, add sausage and diced onion to pan, let brown.
- Remove half and set aside for roll up filling.
- Add cream, cheese, and cream cheese and stir to creamy.
- Add garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, and arugula or spinach.
- Stir well.
- Fill lasagna sheets with sausage and onion, and then add a little bit of sauce to each, then roll into a pinwheel shape.
- Add roll-ups to well greased pan.
- Top with second cup of parmesan cheese.
- Top with sauce (reserve a little for when dish is baked.)
- Bake 30 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately and top with extra alfredo.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1127Total Fat 75gSaturated Fat 36gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 30gCholesterol 289mgSodium 2667mgCarbohydrates 51gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 6gSugar 18gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 65g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.