These Creamy Baked Sausage and Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are easy, delicious, and full of flavor – sure to be a family favorite!
This recipe is so creamy, rich, and delicious – I crave it all the time. I love alfredo and lasagna roll ups, so a creamy sausage variation with a bit of a tuscan twist was a perfect idea for an indulgent comfort food classic!
I love creamy, delicious alfredo sauce – especially with a rich meat like sausage crumbles!
We’re also adding some sundried tomatoes for a bit of an extra zip, and some arugula (or spinach if you prefer) for some extra color!
This dinner is so easy and delicious – our family loves it! You can’t get enough – and the creamy flavor even makes it through to leftovers.
- 1 lb sausage, ground, browned and crumbled
- 1 onion, large , diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula , or fresh spinach
- 8-10 lasagna sheets, cooked al dente (soft but with a little bite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, add sausage and diced onion to pan, let brown.
- Remove half and set aside for roll up filling.
- Add cream, cheese, and cream cheese and stir to creamy.
- Add garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, and arugula or spinach.
- Stir well.
- Fill lasagna sheets with sausage and onion, and then add a little bit of sauce to each, then roll into a pinwheel shape.
- Add roll-ups to well greased pan.
- Top with second cup of parmesan cheese.
- Top with sauce (reserve a little for when dish is baked.)
- Bake 30 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately and top with extra alfredo.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 523 Saturated Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 115mg Sodium: 771mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 21g