This creamy chicken bruschetta tortellini one pot pasta is quick, delicious, and incredibly easy for a hearty meal in under 30 minutes!
I love one pot pasta meals, especially pastas with chicken.
There’s nothing better on a hectic weeknight than tucking into a hearty, warm meal that takes less than 30 minutes and can be made all in one pot with simple ingredients you already have on hand- they are the best!
This creamy one pot recipe is SOOOO good. It is tangy and tart, with my favorite flavors from rich butter, heavy cream, garlic, and bruschetta mix!
And really, it couldn’t be simpler.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb chicken , raw
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 oz bruschetta mix, whichever jar kind you prefer
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 4 oz heavy cream
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 lb cooked tortellini
- basil, to garnish
- In a large pan, heat butter until melted.
- Add chicken and brown, flipping often to prevent burning, about 8 minutes.
- Add diced onion, and brown about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and heavy cream, stir well,
- Add bruschetta mix and stir.
- When chicken is cooked and sauced has thickened, add tortellini.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 797 Saturated Fat: 20g Cholesterol: 189mg Sodium: 662mg Carbohydrates: 56g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 4g Protein: 39g