- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb chicken , raw
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 oz bruschetta mix, whichever jar kind you prefer
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 4 oz heavy cream
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 lb cooked tortellini
- basil, to garnish
- In a large pan, heat butter until melted.
- Add chicken and brown, flipping often to prevent burning, about 8 minutes.
- Add diced onion, and brown about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and heavy cream, stir well,
- Add bruschetta mix and stir.
- When chicken is cooked and sauced has thickened, add tortellini.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 797Saturated Fat 20gCholesterol 189mgSodium 662mgCarbohydrates 56gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 39g