Hot Totchos (hot dog tater tot Nachos) are the ultimate cheesy kid-friendly crowd-pleasing dinner - done in under 15 minutes!
Have you ever had tot-chos? You know, nachos, but with tatertots instead of chips?
I love totchos - they are puffy, crispy, cheesy, chewy, salty, and full of flavor - and so much fun to eat!
They are also seriously super easy to make - and can be done in under 20 minutes for a massive appetizer fit for a crowd.
It's a huge crowd pleaser - just like another go-to for gameday parties - hot dogs!
We recently had an idea to combine the two for an epic gameday recipe that will have even the pickiest guests begging for more - these hot-totchos are hot dogs + nachos + tatertots in one delicious sheet pan of glory!
When we're making seriously crave-able game-day foods, my kids have a weird habit of poo-pooing any offerings we put out - but not these. There is no way kids can turn these down!!!
Other Game Day Foods You'll love:
If you love this recipe, check out some of my other favorite football worthy finger foods! Click the link or pictures below to get to each printable recipe:
Spicy Skillet Linguica Queso Dip
Green Chili Whiskey Onion Burgers
Hot Totchos (Hot Dog Nachos) Recipe
Hot Totchos (Hot Dog Tater Tot Nachos)
- 2 lbs tater tots
- 6 hot dogs, diced into small bites
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded sharp
- 1 cup monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread tater tots onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until slightly browned and crunchy.
- Remove from over, layer with hot dogs and cheese, return to oven for 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from oven and to with green onions.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 345Saturated Fat 6gCholesterol 30mgSodium 805mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gProtein 9g
Leave a Reply