Lemon Berry Mini Bundt Cakes are a fresh, light, and delicious breakfast bundt cake full of yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, and lemon flavor!
We’ve recently been loving the delicious, colorful abundance of fruit that summer brings lately… strawberries and blueberries at our farm are beginning to ripen and are deliciously sweet- begging to be added to tons of delicious recipes.
I searched far and wide for delicious raspberry bread recipes I thought my kids would love, and didnt find one I was really moved by for them. There are so many recipes loaded with butter, sugar, and taste overly sweet- I wanted something that was light, springy, and let the flavor from fresh summer berries shine.
With a little trial and error, I came up with this delicious, moist, and colorful berry lemon mini bundt cake recipe- it is a HUGE win that I know your family will love as much as ours!
They are almost just as gorgeous in the pan, fresh out of the oven, as they are with a little powdered sugar sprinkled on top!
These are such an amazing way to enjoy a beautiful summer bounty – and sure to be your favorite new bundt cake!
Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with tea, coffee, or juice for a delicious breakfast – or set them out after a meal for an unforgettable dessert!
These also make delicious hostess or housewarming presents- simply wrap with some parchment paper and a little baking twine, and you’re sure to make a memorable impression!
Just look – aren’t these bundt cakes gorgeous?!?!
Since we’re using so many fresh berries, the mixture will have some gaps when they cook down, creating big airy pockets that make these perfect for munching with a delicate, chewy crumb.
This recipe is light and fresh- there is a ton of berry flavor with a subtle lemon cake base. It isn’t too sweet or heavy – perfect for a summer breakfast or dessert!
If you need a great bundt pan, check out the products I used here:
Lemon Berry Mini Bundt Cakes
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz raspberry or strawberry yogurt
- 1½ cup (180 g) all purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar (150g)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries and blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix wet ingredients well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until there are only small lumps and mixture is runny.
- If mix is very thick, add milk, 1 tbsp at a time, to loosen.
- When mixture is slightly runny, add in berries and gently fold in.
- Add to well greased mini bundt or muffin pan.
- Bake at 400 until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry, about 25 minutes.