Never Dry Baked Chicken is the easiest way to get flavorful, juicy chicken that won’t dry out – even when reheating! Just marinate and toss in the oven for perfect healthy chicken everyone loves!
With summer in full swing, I find myself nixing big heavy meals in favor of light, fresh dinners we can make ahead and enjoy wherever, without heating up the whole house.
Never Dry Baked Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken , 2-4 breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp basil
- In a bowl or large dish, combine chicken with vinegar, oil, and spices, stir to mix.
- Let marinate at least one hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add to a baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- Let rest 5 minutes at minimum before slicing to let the juices settle.
- Slice and serve over salads, pasta, in wraps, etc - this chicken is even great cold!
Amount Per Serving Calories 2255Saturated Fat 43gCholesterol 680mgSodium 645mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 3gProtein 171g
If you love this recipe as much as I do, PLEASE help me share it on facebook! Just use this to share: