Never Dry Baked Chicken is the easiest way to get flavorful, juicy chicken that won’t dry out – even when reheating! Just marinate and toss in the oven for perfect healthy chicken everyone loves!
With summer in full swing, I find myself nixing big heavy meals in favor of light, fresh dinners we can make ahead and enjoy wherever, without heating up the whole house.
Never Dry Baked Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken , 2-4 breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp basil
- In a bowl or large dish, combine chicken with vinegar, oil, and spices, stir to mix.
- Let marinate at least one hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add to a baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- Let rest 5 minutes at minimum before slicing to let the juices settle.
- Slice and serve over salads, pasta, in wraps, etc - this chicken is even great cold!
Amount Per ServingCalories 2255 Saturated Fat 43g Cholesterol 680mg Sodium 645mg Carbohydrates 11g Fiber 3g Protein 171g
If you love this recipe as much as I do, PLEASE help me share it on facebook! Just use this to share: