I love easy, simple one pot meals. After I pick my kids up from school, things tend to get a bit crazy- and I’m often in need of dinner, fast. It can be hard to come up with unique, interesting ideas that my family will love (let alone meals packed with veggies)- but I recently found Campbells Sauces which help make creating delicious dinners easy!
Campbells sauces are one of Campbell’s new products that make dinners simple- it’s delicious right out of the bag, and designed for taking your meals to the next level quickly- just add it to your meal and toss it in the oven, and you’re ready for delicious flavors!
I decided to use the Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli sauce packet to make this creamy, cheesy, and delicious One Pot Macaroni and Sausage Bake– with plenty of Broccoli- a hearty, comforting meal with only 4 ingredients!
The best part about this dinner? You just pop all of the ingredients in a pan, add to a preheated oven, and let it get happy! Seriously… that’s all it takes!
- 1 cup broccoli flourets
- 1 cup macaroni
- 4 bratwurst or sausage links, diced into 1" bites
- Campbells Sauces Chicken and Broccoli Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add macaroni to pot, then broccoli and sausage.
- Pour cheesy sauce over pot, stir to coat evenly.
- Add to oven.
- Stir every 10 minutes to be sure macaroni is covered in sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp water if needed.
- When pasta is cooked, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1583 Saturated Fat 29g Trans Fat 1g Cholesterol 296mg Sodium 2460mg Carbohydrates 95g Fiber 10g Sugar 9g Protein 95g
Of course, @Campbells sauces are delicious over meat and vegetables in the oven, too for the easiest weeknight meals. They make weeknight dinners so easy- be sure to check out delicious Campbell recipes for more ideas!