I love easy, simple one pot meals. After I pick my kids up from school, things tend to get a bit crazy- and I’m often in need of dinner, fast. It can be hard to come up with unique, interesting ideas that my family will love (let alone meals packed with veggies)- but I recently found Campbells Sauces which help make creating delicious dinners easy!
Campbells sauces are one of Campbell’s new products that make dinners simple- it’s delicious right out of the bag, and designed for taking your meals to the next level quickly- just add it to your meal and toss it in the oven, and you’re ready for delicious flavors!
I decided to use the Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli sauce packet to make this creamy, cheesy, and delicious One Pot Macaroni and Sausage Bake– with plenty of Broccoli- a hearty, comforting meal with only 4 ingredients!
The best part about this dinner? You just pop all of the ingredients in a pan, add to a preheated oven, and let it get happy! Seriously… that’s all it takes!
- 1 cup broccoli flourets
- 1 cup macaroni
- 4 bratwurst or sausage links, diced into 1" bites
- Campbells Sauces Chicken and Broccoli Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add macaroni to pot, then broccoli and sausage.
- Pour cheesy sauce over pot, stir to coat evenly.
- Add to oven.
- Stir every 10 minutes to be sure macaroni is covered in sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp water if needed.
- When pasta is cooked, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1583Saturated Fat 29gTrans Fat 1gCholesterol 296mgSodium 2460mgCarbohydrates 95gFiber 10gSugar 9gProtein 95g
Of course, @Campbells sauces are delicious over meat and vegetables in the oven, too for the easiest weeknight meals. They make weeknight dinners so easy- be sure to check out delicious Campbell recipes for more ideas!