These delicious sweet rich pink velvet raspberry cupcakes are as delicious as they are adorable.
Don't want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Sweet Pink Velvet Raspberry Cupcakes
Pink Velvet Raspberry Cupcakes baked with fresh raspberries in the batter and topped with luscious raspberry buttercream frosting. The perfect cupcake for your sweetheart!
Hey guys! This is Kathleen from Yummy Crumble. I'm so excited to be working with Courtney this year by sharing some recipes each month. Stop by my blog to see where I showcase my love for all things sweet and decadent! I have everything from recipes for the beginner baker to those already seasoned in the kitchen.
Let me introduce you to one of my loves. Pink Velvet Raspberry Cupcakes. They're light, they're fluffy, and you would never guess they were made from a box mix. It's very easy to make a box mix taste just like homemade. I promise. Just make a few adjustments to your ingredients, add a little something extra to make it special, and everyone will be asking for the recipe!
I used a pink velvet cake mix, and instead of oil I subbed melted butter, added an extra egg, and used whole milk instead of water. It makes a world of difference. And since the star of these Pink Velvet Raspberry Cupcakes are of course raspberries, I added fresh raspberries to the batter. It gave it that extra kick of tart raspberry flavor.
More Delicious Sweet Treats
Try the following favorite desserts next:
Pink Velvet Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Delicious sweet sumptuous pink velvet raspberry cupcakes are perfect for your sweetheart on Valentines Day.
- Pink Velvet Cake mix
- 3 eggs, Large
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup raspberries, fresh
Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter, 2 sticks
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1-2 tbs cream
- Preheat your oven to 325 F and prepare you cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- With an electric mixer and paddle attachment, mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk, and melted butter until smooth.
- Distribute batter evenly between the cupcakes, filling ⅓ of the way.
- Drop 2-3 raspberries on top of each cupcake.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before decorating.
Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- In a food processor or small blender, puree the raspberries until smooth.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, push the raspberry puree through to separate the seeds.
- Take the puree that's seedless (about 6-9 tablespoons) and cook on medium low in a small pot until it's reduced by half. Let cool completely by putting in freezer for a few minutes.
- With an electric mixer and paddle attachment, beat the softened butter for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and raspberry puree and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, beating after each cup.
- Once all the sugar is incorporated, add 1-2 tablespoons of cream to thin out frosting if it's too thick.
- Beat on high until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Pipe onto cupcakes and add fresh raspberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Serving Size1 cupcake
Amount Per Serving Calories 258Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 56mgSodium 227mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 24gProtein 2g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.