Light, fluffy pumpkin pecan bundt cakes are a delicious and moist treat you’ll love long after fall is over!
I am so happy every year as the calendar inches closer and closer to fall.
Crispness in the air, leaves starting to cling to the ground – I love everything about the fall – especially all of the pumpkin.
I am a pumpkin fanatic. Give me pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin pasta (seriously, so good), pumpkin lattes – GIVE ME ALL THE PUMPKIN!
And of course, fall is the best time to bake as well. It’s not so stiflingly hot, and delicious warm baked goods just taste better in the crisp fall air.
These pumpkin pecan yogurt bundt cakes are a perfect fall indulgence – moist and delicious, full of flavor, and a light fluffy crumb.
When I made them recently, I looked down at the platter as I was cleaning up, only to see my kids had devoured an entire pan of them!
These are so delicious, they are always a huge hit at our house. For the best flavor, I try to find a rich vanilla or pecan flavored yogurt to add in – it just elevates this bread so much!
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 6 oz vanilla or pecan yogurt
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix wet ingredients well with sugar.
- Slowly add in flour and dry ingredients.
- Add to well greased bundt pans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until lightly golden brown on the edges.
- Remove and top with candied pecans or powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.