Pumpkin Pecan Yogurt Bundt Cakes
Light, fluffy pumpkin pecan bundt cakes are a delicious and moist treat you’ll love long after fall is over!
This is the quintessential fall recipe! You are going to love these pumpkin pecan yogurt bundt cakes!
I am so happy every year as the calendar inches closer and closer to fall.
Crispness in the air, leaves starting to cling to the ground – I love everything about the fall – especially all of the pumpkin.
I am a pumpkin fanatic. Give me pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin pasta (seriously, so good), pumpkin lattes – GIVE ME ALL THE PUMPKIN!
And of course, fall is the best time to bake as well. It’s not so stiflingly hot, and delicious warm baked goods just taste better in the crisp fall air.
These Pumpkin Pecan Yogurt Bundt Cakes fulfill all things fall – and my love of pumkin, all in one! The yogurt gives them extra flavor and keeps them moist, and – PUMPKIN!!!
Where are bundt cakes from?
Did you know? Bundt cakes started as a European brioche-like cake called Gugelhupf, which was popular in the Jewish communities of Germany, Austria and Poland.
These pumpkin pecan yogurt bundt cakes are a perfect fall indulgence – moist and delicious, full of flavor, and a light fluffy crumb.
When I made them recently, I looked down at the platter as I was cleaning up, only to see my kids had devoured an entire pan of them! These are so delicious, they are always a huge hit at our house. For the best flavor, I try to find a rich vanilla or pecan flavored yogurt to add in – it just elevates this bread so much!
Tips to Perfect Mini Bundt Cakes – how to get them out of the pan
Mini bundt cakes can be a MAJOR pain in the butt for me (I realize this makes me sound incredibly inept, especially as someone with a food blog), but I am absolutely terrible at getting them to release.
I have found a couple tricks along the way if you’re making these, and included some of my favorite products to help you get the perfect cake!
- Use a flour coated baking spray. I realize if you can’t do gluten, this isn’t a helpful tip for you, and I sincerely apologize – but the only baking spray that works for me, 100% of the time, is the Wilton easy release spray. I swear – that stuff is magic. I have an old nordic wear bundt pan that was my grandma’s that I absolutely love – but can never get to release right – and that spray is the ONLY thing that helps me!
- Let the cakes cool before removing from the pan. This will also help the release! This isn’t a cookie you want to take right off a baking sheet – for some reason, when I let bundts cool a bit, they release much better.
Other recipes you may like:
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
Pumpkin Pecan Yogurt Bundt Cakes Recipe
Light, fluffy pumpkin pecan bundt cakes are a delicious and moist treat you'll love long after fall is over!
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt, or pecan yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix wet ingredients well with sugar.
- Slowly add in flour and dry ingredients.
- Add to well greased bundt pans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until lightly golden brown on the edges.
- Remove and top with candied pecans or powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 335Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 58mgSodium 636mgCarbohydrates 69gFiber 3gSugar 41gProtein 8g