Subtly sweet pink hued Rosemary Citrus Detox Water is full of flavor from blood oranges, lemon, lime, cardamon and rosemary. Perfect for parties, spa nights, or daytime sipping!
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Rosemary Citrus Detox Water
One of my favorite finds when I’m at a grocery store is always big, plump, and juicy blood oranges. I love the deep red color of blood oranges, and their sweet and subtle flavor. This water is refreshing, quick, and so good for you!
And delicious, ripe blood oranges are perfect in detox water- they subtly infuse the water with a lovely pink color and lots of delicious, sweet flavor without adding sugar. I decided to kick my fruit infused water recipe up a notch and add some rosemary and cardamom pods for subtle zip- and it was fantastic.
How to make Rosemay Citrus Detox Water
First assemble the following ingredients:
- Water – water is the perfect thing to use to detox your body since its what your body is primarily made of.
- Blood oranges – rinds washed well and sliced thin, I love blood oranges for their flavor and color. You can use traditional oranges if you prefer.
- Lemon – rind well washed and sliced thin, lemons add a bright hit to the water.
- Lime – rind well washed and sliced thin, citrus gives a nice lift.
- Rosemary – rosemary has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which help this detox water help your body out.
- Cardamom – cardamom has antioxidant and diuretic properties which make it deal for a detox water.
- Ice – when ready to serve, use ice for a refreshing temperature.
Once you have assembled the ingredients use the following method
Mix everything. In a large pitcher mix all the ingredients and let set at least 2 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Serve. When ready to serve add the ice and enjoy cold.
Pro tip- make sure to refrigerate and cover your water when not drinking. It’s also best to thoroughly wash all fruit if you are infusing water with fruit that still has a peel on to prevent mold growth.
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Rosemary Citrus Detox Water
Use cheesecloth to contain the loose spices. If you don’t want the rosemary and cardamon pods in your cup when you pour you can tie them in a little loose bundle of cheesecloth when you add them to the pitcher.
Let it sit for stronger flavor. The water is very subtly flavored, and the flavor will get stronger the longer you let it sit!
This water will stay fresh for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
More Delicious Refreshing Drink Recipes
Whether you are looking for an alcoholic or mocktail drink check out these favorites.
Rosemary Citrus Detox Water Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Subtly sweet pink hued Rosemary Citrus Detox Spa Water is full of flavor from blood oranges, lemon, lime, cardamom and rosemary. Perfect for parties, spa nights, or daytime sipping!
- 1 gallon water
- 2 blood oranges, rinds washed well and sliced thin
- 1 lemon, rind well washed and sliced thin
- 1 lime, rind well washed and sliced thin
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 pods cardamom
- 2 cups ice
- In a large pitcher, mix ingredients except the ice.
- Let sit at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve add ice.
Cover and refrigerate when not drinking to prevent mold growth or spoilage.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Mandoline Slicer for Food and Vegetables -VEKAYA Adjustable Kitchen Vegetable Slicer For Potatoes and Onion| French Fry Slicer, Vegetable Chopper and Cutter with Waffle Maker and Gloves (Black)
Glass Pitcher with Lid ,95oz/2.8L- Iced Tea Pitcher, Juice, Milk, Coffee, Lemonade - Borosilicate Boiling Glassware - Hot & Cold Beverages
Amount Per Serving Calories 29Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 29mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 1g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.