I love summer drinks. Have you come to expect that from me by now? There is nothing better on a hot day than a nice, delicious drink that doesn't weigh you down or warm you up- and I love finding great new flavors to sip! Today I am showing one of my favorite new drinks- a Strawberry Citrus Punch that is sweet and delicious but not too sweet.
And for a delicious Strawberry Citrus Moscato punch, please visit my brand new website devoted to fine foods, travel and drinks of all kinds- Kettle and Mash. The Moscato punch is pictured to the left.. they pair perfectly so there is something for everyone at a summer party or girls night!
- 2 oz [Strawberry Simple Syrup][http://sweetcsdesigns.com/strawberry-simple-syrup/]
- 1 lemon, juiced (plus a few slices for decor)
- 4 tbsp lime juice, plus a few slices for decor
- 1/2 cup sugar or stevia equivalent
- 1/2 liter sparkling water
- 1/2 liter apple juice
- Mix all ingredients but sparkling water, stir well.
- When sugar is dissolved, add sparkling water.
- Garnish with slices of citrus, and serve over ice.