Waffle Cone Brownie Ice Cream Sundaes- Foodstirs brownie base with crunchy waffle cone bits mixed in, topped with ice cream for a decadent, delicious ice cream treat!
- Brownie Mix, Foodstirs
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- olive oil
- 4 waffle cones, crushed and divided
- Cookies n cream ice cream, 1-2 scoops per sundae
- Mix brownie mix ingredients and 2 of the crushed waffle cones into a bowl and bake as directed.
- When cooled slightly, cut into small squares or break apart and add to bowl.
- Scoop ice cream over brownies and crumble a little bit of brownie on top of the ice cream.
- Garnish with crumbled waffle cone on top of brownie sundae.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 47 Cholesterol: 54mg Sodium: 40mg Carbohydrates: 5g Sugar: 1g Protein: 2g