Waffle Cone Brownie Ice Cream Sundaes- Foodstirs brownie base with crunchy waffle cone bits mixed in, topped with ice cream for a decadent, delicious ice cream treat!
Waffle Cone Brownie Ice Cream Sundae
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Brownie Mix, Foodstirs
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- olive oil
- 4 waffle cones, crushed and divided
- Cookies n cream ice cream, 1-2 scoops per sundae
- Mix brownie mix ingredients and 2 of the crushed waffle cones into a bowl and bake as directed.
- When cooled slightly, cut into small squares or break apart and add to bowl.
- Scoop ice cream over brownies and crumble a little bit of brownie on top of the ice cream.
- Garnish with crumbled waffle cone on top of brownie sundae.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Cholesterol 54mgSodium 40mgCarbohydrates 5gSugar 1gProtein 2g
This is heaven in a cup! Yum! Thanks for sharing at the #InspirationSpotlight Shared
Lisa @ Fun Money Mom
Yumm…you have just made me very hungry for a brownie ice cream sundae!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Share The Wealth Sunday. I hope we see you again tonight!
My kids would love these and so would I. The waffle bits on top look so yummy. Thanks for joining the Family Joy Link Party!
Looks really good! Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up!