After making Halloween Bark this year, and seeing what a huge hit it was with my kids, I wanted to make something fun, pepperminty and full of Christmas-y goodness. This White Chocolate Christmas Peppermint Bark is cheery, tasty, slightly salty and sweet. It is insanely easy to make and so pretty- it is a perfect easy holiday candy recipe!
This is the perfect quick treat to make while sipping hot cocoa and watching a favorite Christmas movie with the kids.
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is snuggling with my kids in front of the TV and watching holiday movies while we eat sweets. This bark is super simple and so easy to make they can help you make it! Just be sure to watch little hands and hot stoves, and let dont let them touch the hot melted chocolate because it really sticks to skin.
I have them lay out the saltines onto parchment paper (there is absolutely no need for an orderly display or arrangement here) and then I have them add the Andes baking chips to the top as sprinkles. They think it’s so fun to add peppermint candy onto the bark before popping it in the fridge!
When it is time to serve, cut them some pieces or let them tear off jagged chunks. This is an easy, no-fuss, and laid back candy!
This would also work perfectly for a cookie exchange or a teachers gift. Add them to a cute mason jar or give on an adorable plate and wrap it up with cellophane or tissue paper for a fun and easy present!
We love this peppermint bark so much- I hope you do too!
- 1/2 saltines
- 2 package white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups andes peppermint baking chips
- Sea salt, 2 generous pinches, optional (if you like it a touch saltier)
- Spread saltines out on parchment paper.
- Using a double boiler, melt white chocolate chips, adding oil as it begins to melt to prevent clumping.
- When chocolate is melted, pour over saltines. Spread if needed to cover them all.
- Pour andes baking chips over melted chocolate.
- Optional- sprinkle sea salt over candy.
- Let cool in refrigerator.
- When cold, cut and serve!
Amount Per ServingCalories 122 Saturated Fat 11g Sodium 15mg Carbohydrates 1g