Have you ever had white fudge oreos? They are so delicious. And they just scream Christmas! Today I am making White Fudge Oreo Hot Cocoa as the perfect holiday drink.
This is fun, festive and rich, creamy, and sweet. I always make cocoa on my stovetop with milk and bakers chocolate or chocolate chips- it tastes so much more luxurious! Plus, I know its all in my head, but it feels like it stays warmer when I make it on the stove.
While you're here, check out my basic Oreo Hot Cocoa recipe that I made with Halloween orange Oreos earlier this fall.
To really make this delicious, (if you are 21+ and drink responsibly), add in some McGillicuddy's Peppermint Schnapps- SO. FREAKING. GOOD. It's like a holiday party in a cup!
And if you'd like a peppermint taste without the alcohol, add some pepper mint extract or you could crush a cnady cane in a blender and add it in with the oreos.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 white fudge oreos, crushed
- In a pan, add water and chocolate chips. Stir frequently to avoid burning the chocolate.
- When chocolate is fully melted, stir in milk slowly.
- Finely crush oreos in a blender, then stir in to pan with chocolate and milk.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, more oreos, or just on its own!