This post is sponsored by La Crema. All opinions are 100% my own.
With Mothers Day coming up, I’ve been thinking up fun, easy ideas to celebrate my mom. My mom loves delicious food- fresh, un-stuffy flavors that stand up to delicious wines and compliment their complex flavors. This Mothers Day, I am going to make my mom these deliciously easy Rosemary Goat Cheese Tars, and serve them with some of my mom’s favorite wines- La Crema Snoma Coast Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
These tarts are delicious and creamy, but not overpowering. They pair perfectly with chardonnay and pinot! Plus- they are so easy to make, you won’t have to spend all your time away from mom, and get to spend it with her. That’s what most moms really like anyways- more time with the people they love! So stop slaving away, and make your mom these adorably easy appetizers!
- Puff pastry cup shells, 1 package
- 1½ cup goat cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary + 12 sprigs rosemary for decoration
- ½ cup strawberries and blueberries
- ¼ cup candied walnuts
- ½ cup diced candied figs
- In a medium sized bowl, cream together goat cheese and rosemary.
- Spoon into puff pastry cups.
- Add berries to ½ the pastries.
- Add candied walnuts and figs to other ½ of pastries.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.
And don’t forget to head over to La Crema’s blog to see how I made these adorable Etched Wine Glasses that make a great gift for mom! They are just as easy as these tarts and will make a big impression on Mother’s Day!
I love these fun etched glasses- and you can make them with any design in just a few minutes- with or without fancy craft supplies. These are a great beginner craft, or fun for seasoned crafters. And they make a big impression with mom!