Saint Patricks Day Jello Cups – delicious layered jello in green and white – perfect to celebrate Saint Patricks Day!
If you’re looking for a light, cool, and refreshing dessert, this layered jell-o hits the spot!
We love to get our kids involved in making these fun little cups and let them decorate it with different sprinkles – while we’re using this for Saint Patricks Day, it’s great for any holiday if you change up some of the colors and sprinkles!
We hope you love this dessert as much as we do!
To see our web story for this recipe, click here.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Other Paddy’s – Inspired Ideas We Love
If you love this fun recipe and are looking for more Paddy’s themed recipes and ideas, please find some of our favorites below!
Traveling In Ireland
It’s no secret we’re huge travel lovers here at Sweet C’s – and Ireland is not only my family’s homeland – but it’s one of my favorite places on earth to travel to.
To explore some of our favorite spots in Ireland as you celebrate all things Green, White, and Orang on Saint Patricks Day – please check out some of my favorites from the Emerald Isle below :
- Why To Book a British Isles Cruise
- Dublin in a Day: Make Your Own Shore Excursion
- Trinity College, Dublin
- Clonmacnoise Ireland – Touring Early Christian Sites in Irelands Midlands
- Things to See in Killarney Ireland
- Dublin Ireland- What We Ate
- Why You Should Visit Dublin – What to Do In Dublin
- English Market, Cork, Ireland
You can keep this jell-o dessert in the refrigerator for up to four days. We recommend covering with plastic wrap to keep it from absorbing food odors and flavors in the fridge.
Saint Patricks Day Jello Cups
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Saint Patricks Day Jello Cups
Saint Patricks Day Jello Cups - delicious layered jello in green and white - perfect to celebrate Saint Patricks Day!
- 3 packages green jello (lime or apple)
- 1 (8 ounces) package cool whip
- 6 cups water (3 cups boiling, 3 cups cold)
- Combine one package of jello with one cup of boiling water in a large bowl.
- Whisk until the jello has fully melted.
- Whisk in one cup of cold water.
- Carefully pour the mixture into your serving cups, filling each one about ¼ of the way full.
- Transfer the cups to the fridge until they have fully set-- about 2-3 hours.
- Once the first layer has set, combine another package of jello with one cup of boiling water. Whisk until combined.
- Add one cup of cold water and half of the cool whip (4 ounces). Whisk until combined.
- Carefully pour the jello over the first layer, filling the cup up to ½ full. Transfer the cups to the fridge to chill for another 2-3 hours.
- Once the second layer has set, place the last package of jello in a large bowl and whisk in one cup of boiling water.
- Once the jello has dissolved, whisk in the last cup of cold water.
- Carefully pour the jello into the cups, filling them about ¾ of the way full. Transfer the jello to the fridge to chill for another 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, top the jello cups with the remaining cool whip and garnish with sprinkles, if desired. Serve chilled. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 172Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 212mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 0gSugar 37gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Leave a Reply