This Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip is a creamy, delicious dip baked right into a ring of bread knots perfect for dipping! So delicious and easy- great for gameday!
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
Is there anything than a thick, creamy, cheesy dip on gameday? There is just something about rooting on your team that calls for hot, gooey, indulgent comfort food… and this dip does not fail to deliver!
While it might be a mouthful to say, this Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip is super easy – and packs SO MUCH FLAVOR – you won’t be able to get enough! Plus how handy is it to have fresh delicious bread knots right there- just ready to be dipped???
How to make Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
First you will want to assemble the following ingredients:
- Boursin – you can also use a similar flavored goat cheese.
- Cream cheese – cream cheese is a very nice creamy thick cheese that is great for spreading and melts very well. It’s the base for the dip.
- Spinach – you can cook the spinach lightly to wilt it.
- Artichoke hearts – artichokes are a favorite of mine, they are meaty and strong in rich flavor. You want them drained and diced.
- Garlic powder, Onion powder, Oregano – this trio of spices will give a nice Italian boost and definition to this chicken, spinach, and artichoke bread ring dip.
- Red pepper flakes – red pepper flakes add a nice spicy bite to this bread ring dip.
- Butter – this adds a little extra fat and moisture to this dip.
- Pizza dough – you can get this premade at the grocery store in the deli section or make it. You will need enough for 1 large pizza.
- Chicken – this is about 1 large breast cooked and diced, it gives more substance to this dip.
- Mozzarella cheese – shredded mozzarella cheese melts well and makes for a nice stringy dip.
Once you have assembled the ingredients use the following method
Mix the cheeses. In a large bowl mix the cream cheese and other cheeses well. Add the spices, spinach, artichoke hearts, and butter. Mix again until fully combined.
Grease and layer. Grease a large baking dish or 9×9 pan. Roll the pizza dough into golf ball sized balls and place in a ring around the outside of the pan. Add the dip to the middle. Layer on the chicken and top with the shredded mozzarella.
Bake. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until top of the cheese is brown and bubbly or fully cooked.
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
Mix the cheeses well. If you want an even taste throughout the whole dip, be sure you mix the cheeses well. Sometimes it helps to have the cream cheese at room temperature so you can cream it more easily.
Try different cheeses. If you want to mix up the cheese you can try any combination as long as some of them are soft and some shredded. You need to be able to cream and spread the mixture.
Keep leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
I prefer to reheat leftovers in the oven at 400 degrees just until warm. You can also reheat in the microwave.
Other Amazing Dips you want to Try Next
When you are done enjoying this cheesy baked chicken spinach and artichoke bread ring dip try these next!
Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
This amazing cheesy chicken, spinach, and artichoke dip has a built in bread ring and will blow you away!
- 8 oz Boursin cheese or similar goat cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach, wilted
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 pizza dough, enough for 1 large pizza
- 1 lbs cooked chicken, 1 large breast, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add in spices, spinach, artichoke hearts, and butter, mix again.
- Generously grease a large baking dish or 9x9 pan.
- Roll pizza dough into golf ball sized balls, place in a ring around pan.
- Add dip to middle of pan.
- Add in chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes, until top of cheese is lightly browned and bubbly and the bread rolls are fully cooked.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Amount Per Serving Calories 215Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 35mgSodium 150mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 5g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.