This Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip is a creamy, delicious dip baked right into a ring of bread knots perfect for dipping! So delicious and easy- great for gameday!
Is there anything than a thick, creamy, cheesy dip on gameday?
There is just something about rooting on your team that calls for hot, gooey, indulgent comfort food… and this dip does not fail to deliver!
While it might be a mouthful to say, this Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip is super easy – and packs SO MUCH FLAVOR – you won’t be able to get enough!
Plus how handy is it to have fresh delicious bread knots right there- just ready to be dipped???
I love this more than most spinach and artichoke dips because of just how cheesy it is. It is totally indulgent, and I love seeing the cheese hot and bubbly from the oven!
And look at that cheese. It stretches for days — and is so good.
This is going to be your all time favorite dip – and is great at a party or tailgating!
Cheesy Baked Chicken Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
- 8 oz mozzarella , I prefer Cacique's Oxaca cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach, wilted
- 12 oz artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 pizza dough, enough for 1 large pizza
- 1 lbs chicken , 1 large breast, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add in spices, spinach, artichoke hearts, and mix again.
- Generously grease a large baking dish or 9x9 pan.
- Roll pizza dough into golf ball sized balls, place in a ring around pan.
- Add dip to middle of pan.
- Add in chicken.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes, until top of cheese is lightly browned and bubbly and the bread rolls are fully cooked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 523Saturated Fat 14gCholesterol 107mgSodium 919mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 26g