Made with white chocolate and festive Cadbury eggs, this Easter Bark is super easy to make and dangerously delicious. Rich and chocolatey, it’s the perfect sweet treat for your Easter celebrations.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Easy White Chocolate Easter Bark
The countdown to Easter has begun, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend all your time in the kitchen. If you haven’t made bark for your Easter celebrations, you’re in for a treat! This easy white chocolate Easter bark is absolutely delicious, but that’s not the only reason you should make it.
- Easter bark is a ridiculously simple recipe. You won’t have to follow any complicated directions.
- It’s the perfect last-minute treat. If you forgot to make your Easter dessert, you can easily whip this Easter bark up in no time at all. In fact, it can be ready in as little as 30-minutes.
- Only 3-ingredients! It doesn’t get any better than that, and even with only 3-ingredients, it’s a deliciously sweet treat everyone will love.
How To Make Easter Bark
Easter Bark is made with only 3-ingredients, so you won’t need to make a whole shopping list to make these delicious treats. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Semi-sweet chocolate– I use a chocolate baking bar and chop it into small pieces. You can use any melting chocolate you prefer.
- White baking chocolate– Again, I use white chocolate baking bar and chop it into pieces, but you can use any melting white chocolate you prefer.
- Cadbury eggs– Use more or less cadbury eggs depending on your preference. Be sure to chop them up as well.
Once you have all your ingredients, this recipe comes together in less than an hour. Follow the steps below for a perfect Easter Day treat!
- First, line a 7” by 10” baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then, chop your semi-sweet chocolate and place it in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate in 30-second intervals, mixing in between. Repeat until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Once the semi-sweet chocolate is melted, pour it onto the lined baking sheet and spread it out as evenly as you can.
- Next, place your white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt it the same way you did the semi-sweet chocolate.
PRO TIP: Allow it to cool in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes, before starting with the white chocolate if you do not want the chocolate colors to blend.
- Pour the melted white chocolate on top of the semi-sweet chocolate and spread it out evenly to cover your first layer.
- Immediately add the cadbury eggs or any other toppings you prefer. Gently press them down into the melted chocolate.
- Chill the entire baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 25-minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, place it on a cutting board and chop it into your desired sizes and shapes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks to Perfect Easter Bark and FAQs:
- Use a decent quality white chocolate bar instead of white chocolate chips. The bars melt more easily, but chocolate chips can be used in a pinch.
- Add chopped dried fruit, nuts, or pretzels to add a variety of textures and flavors.
- use an offset spatula to easily spread out the melted chocolate onto the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Allow the semi-sweet chocolate to cool in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes, before starting with the white chocolate if you do not want the chocolate colors to blend.
- The melted chocolate does not have to go edge to edge on your baking sheet. Just make sure it’s an even layer.
If you are melting your chocolate in the microwave, you will just keep it at its normal setting. The microwave reaches about 210? in 30-seconds. If you are melting the chocolate using the double boiler method, you would melt it at medium low heat which is a simmer.
If you use your microwave to melt the chocolate, you will only spend about 5-minutes melting it. The additional time you need for this recipe is 25-minutes for the chocolate to set in the fridge. You should have tasty Easter bark ready to eat in as little as 30-minutes.
You can store any uneaten Easter bark in a ziploc bag on the counter for up to 10-days. However, the room should not be any warmer than 70? otherwise the chocolate will melt. You can also place it in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks, or in the freezer for a few months.
Absolutely! In fact, this is the best way to melt chocolate. However, the microwave is a quicker solution. To use the double boiler method, you don’t need a double boiler. Simply fill a bigger pot with 2” of water, and then place a smaller pot on top with your chocolate. Simmer the pot of water until the chocolate is melted. The steam from the water stays trapped between the two pots which heats the chocolate in the top pot.
Bark is versatile, so you can add lots of different toppings to it. Here are a few of the most popular additions:
Chopped candy bars
Dried fruits like cranberries.
Chopped candy canes or peppermint
More Easter Recipes You’ll Love
With Easter right around the corner, you might want to whip up more than one cute treat. If you’re like me and don’t always have a lot of time to prepare, you’ll love my Last Minute Easy Easter Egg Cookies or my Easy Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies. Of course with all the Easter Eggs you made with the kids, you’ll need to try this Best Deviled Eggs Recipe!
For more delicious Easter recipes, click here.
Easy Easter Bark Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Who doesn’t love a cute homemade gift in under an hour? This Easter Bark is perfect to give to friends and family or make with the kids. With just 3 simple ingredients (or more if you want to personalize your toppings!) you can have a quick, fun, and easy bark made in less than 30 minutes.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small bits
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped into small bits
- 4 ounces Cadbury mini eggs, chopped (3 oz used last time)
- Optional Other Toppings: Peeps, M&Ms, and Sprinkles
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper (about a 7”x10”).
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl or using a double boiler. If using a microwave, melt for 30 second increments, mix well and repeat. Pour onto the baking sheet and spread as evenly as you can; you do not have to go edge to edge.
- Melt the white chocolate the same way as the semi-sweet. Pour on the baking sheet and spread it out covering most or all the semi-sweet chocolate. TIP: Allow it to cool in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes, before starting with the white chocolate if you do not want the chocolate colours to blend.
- Immediately add any toppings and lightly press down when needed.
- Chill in the fridge for about 25 minutes until set.
- Place paper on a cutting board and chop into desired sizes and shapes.
- Store, well-sealed, for a week to 10 days on the counter in a room no more than 70ºF, in the fridge for a few weeks, or freezer for a few months.
Amount Per Serving Calories 439Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 1mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 7gSugar 31gProtein 6g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Leave a Reply