Paneer Tikka, a marinated and grilled cheese and vegetable skewer, is a delicious, easy, and flavorful grilled Indian dish everyone loves!
- 16 oz panner, cubed into 1-2 inch cubes, about 15-16 cubes
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- cooking spray
- For the marinade:
- 3/4 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne, skip or reduce quantity to reduce heat
- salt, to taste
- For garnish, optional
- minced cilantro
- chat masala
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together in a large bowl.
- Toss the paneer cubes, onions and peppers and mix to coat well.
- Chill for at least 20 mins in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill. Skewer the paneer and the veggies alternatingly.
- Spray a non-stick grill pan with cooking spray and place the skewers on it.
- Turn them around every 5-10 mins or so and they will be done once you dont see any raw marinade on them.
- Sprinkle some minced cilantro and chat masala and squeeze a lime wedge just before serving.
The cooking spray is so that the paneer and veggies dont stick to the pan or the grill as they dont have any inherent fat in them to help with not sticking.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 41 Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 19mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 1g
You NEED to also check out some of her top recipes:
These Guava Mint Mimosas look awesome:
This recipe for Tawa Pulao rice (an Indian Street food) looks divine!
And these Chana Chat tacos are a delicious spin for any taco fiend (like me!!!)