Paneer Tikka, a marinated and grilled cheese and vegetable skewer, is a delicious, easy, and flavorful grilled Indian dish everyone loves!
- 16 oz panner, cubed into 1-2 inch cubes, about 15-16 cubes
- ½ green pepper, cut into chunks
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- cooking spray
- For the marinade:
- ¾ cup whole milk yogurt
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp crushed ginger
- ¼ tsp crushed garlic
- ½ tsp cayenne (skip or reduce quantity to reduce heat)
- salt, to taste
- For garnish (optional)
- minced cilantro
- chat masala
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together in a large bowl.
- Toss the paneer cubes, onions and peppers and mix to coat well.
- Chill for at least 20 mins in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill. Skewer the paneer and the veggies alternatingly.
- Spray a non-stick grill pan with cooking spray and place the skewers on it.
- Turn them around every 5-10 mins or so and they will be done once you dont see any raw marinade on them.
- Sprinkle some minced cilantro and chat masala and squeeze a lime wedge just before serving.
You NEED to also check out some of her top recipes:
These Guava Mint Mimosas look awesome:
This recipe for Tawa Pulao rice (an Indian Street food) looks divine!
And these Chana Chat tacos are a delicious spin for any taco fiend (like me!!!)