With the holidays quickly approaching, its time to start making the delicious sweets and treats our family looks forward to around Christmas each year- as well as gifts we want to give out to friends, teachers, and my husband's employees. While I love to make special treats to show how much my family and friends mean to me, I just don't have a ton of time to make elaborate or incredibly time intensive gifts. This quick and easy peanut butter chocolate fudge makes a great gift- and it is so effortless to make!
I searched and searched for a chocolate and peanut butter fudge that doesn't use peanut butter chips- and had a really hard time finding one- so my mom and I tweaked a peanut butter fudge recipe made with peanut butter to find the right mixture of sugar and butter to peanut butter that would firm up well and be easy to spread with traditional fudge.
If you love the taste of fudge- and peanut butter- these deliciously decadent treats will get you in the festive spirit in no time!
- 3 cups 18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- Line a pan with foil or grease it well with butter.
- In one small pan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- In another pan, add peanut butter and butter.
- Heat on low, stirring often until melted.
- Add sugar into peanut butter mixture, stir to combine.
- Remove both from heat.
- Add to pan- either with chocolate on bottom and peanut butter on top (as pictured) or marbled by pouring at the same time.
- Place in refrigerator until firm, about 2 hours.