Easy One Pot Spinach Parmesan Garlic Butter Spaghetti Recipe is bursting with flavor in under 15 minutes in just one pan! Tons of rich buttery flavor with fresh tomatoes, spinach, garlic and tons of parmesan cheese for a hearty dinner the whole family will love!
This One Pot Spinach Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti dinner is a quick, easy, and decadent one pot spaghetti dinner – influenced by some of my favorite Tuscan flavors (we’re using butter in this dish which is not typical for a Tuscan Spaghetti Recipe – Tuscan food usually uses olive oil in place of butter, but I just love rich garlic butter spaghetti so much, so we’re going to say this spaghetti is more influenced and inspired by some of my favorite Tuscan flavors.)
This garlic butter pasta meal is a fabulous multitasker – it goes from the fridge to the table in less than 20 minutes, and is perfect for a crowd. It is fabulous topped with grilled or pan-seared chicken, fish, shrimp, steak, pork, or vegetables – and is filling and rich, without being greasy – so it’s also great for lunch or a dinner party!
Tips to a Perfect One Pot Spaghetti Dinner:
This easy garlic butter spaghetti recipe is incredibly simple – anyone can quickly whip it up without cooking experience – but there are a couple tips and tricks to help you make a perfect one pot pasta dinner that is easy enough for a busy weeknight, and gorgeous enough for a dinner party!
- Use Fresh Pasta – not dried.
- While you certainly can use dried pasta for this recipe, I much prefer fresh pasta (the kind you get in your grocer’s refrigerated deli case, NOT the boxed dry kind) – since it cooks much faster and requires less water.
- Let the sauce emulsify
- One of the reasons I love one pot pastas so much is the emulsified sauce – because it lets the sauce emulsify and become rich and creamy thanks to the starch releasing from cooking the pasta. This also helps sauce stick to the noodles better – so really let the cooking water to soften and cook the noodles reduce and cook down into the meal – you’ll love how creamy, indulgent, and rich it tastes! Don’t add too much water to the pot to cook the noodles – you’ll be tempted to throw out some of that starchy water and a lot of the flavor in the pan that we’re building.
- Use Chicken stock for extra flavor
- To kick this recipe up a notch, try adding chicken stock + water or just chicken stock to cook your noodles in!
- Cook pasta to al dente
- One pot pasta dinners are incredibly delicious and oh so easy – but they can quickly turn to mushy nightmares if the pasta is over cooked. Cook your pasta to have a bit of a bite still in the noodles.
- Be careful around exploding tomatoes!
- This dish gets a wonderfully rich, tart kick from cherry tomatoes – which taste fabulous after they “pop” and release liquid. The only problem is the popping can be a bit dangerous and quite painful when the hot tomato juice explodes! Stand back and stir with a long handled spoon over heat to keep hands and arms away from the tomatoes as they cook – and don’t put your face over the pan. Safety first!
Other Delicious Pasta Dinners You’ll Love:
If you love this easy one pot tuscan spaghetti recipe, please check out some of my other favorite pasta dinners – click each link to get to the easy printable recipe!
You can also check out my Tuscan Shrimp Linguine recipe – click the video below to see how delicious and easy my other favorite Tuscan inspired pasta dinner is – packed with garlic butter pasta flavor!
Spinach Parmesan Garlic Butter Spaghetti Recipe
If you love this spinach parmesan garlic butter spaghetti recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Or you can sign up for my totally free email newsletter to get my favorite easy meals delivered straight to your inbox, daily and be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram – or join the Sweet C’s Facebook group where you can share your favorite recipes, lifestyle tips, travel – and just fun stuff!
- 3 tbsp butter, divded
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup garlic, diced
- 1 tsp pepper, fresh cracked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups stock or water
- 2 cups baby spinach, fresh
- 1/2 cups parmesan
- 1 lb spaghetti , fresh - not dried
- In a large pan, add 1/2 butter and olive oil and heat on medium high until shimmery and lightly foamy.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and cook on medium until fragrant and soft - about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent from burning. Be careful as tomatoes may pop (which shoots hot tomato juice out - keep your arms out of the way.)
- Add spinach and stir, cook to wilted (about another 1-2 minutes).
- Add water and spaghetti to pan and turn heat all the way up.
- When most of the water or stock has cooked off and the spaghetti is cooked to almost al dente, add remaining butter and parmesan to pan, tossing noodles and tomatoes in the butter.
- Top with additional fresh grated parmesan and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386 Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 587mg Carbohydrates: 60g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Protein: 13g