Delicious, juicy, and flavorful – the best grilled chicken strips you’ll ever make come from a quick and easy marinade and this perfect grilling method!
I have been super thrilled to add new contributors to Sweet C’s, and I’ve been working on one very special contributor to join the team for a while.
You’ve seen his recipes here a few times, and might have even caught a glimpse of his face…. but I’m SO SO SO excited to announce my husband Luke is going to be adding recipes to the site more frequently!
Luke is a fantastic cook. He is masterful when it comes to meats, veggies, and all sorts of ethnic dishes- but like many men, his best work is done on the grill.
Today Luke’s sharing his deliciously juicy, tender, and super flavorful grilled chicken strips recipe with us – you’ll love this easy method to make salad-ready chicken strips that make a fabulous cold lunch!
I love delicious, fresh salads for lunch – and salads I can eat cold are the best.
This simple technique for making juicy, flavorful, never-dry grilled chicken strips is my favorite easy meal- I grill up a big batch on Sunday, and bring them to work with some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and dressing for a quick, protein-packed, but healthy lunch that doesn’t need to be microwaved.
These chicken strips are so easy – simply marinate for about a day before grilling to ensure the most delicious, flavorful, and never-dry meat.
The Best Grilled Chicken Strips
- 2 lb chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- One bottle Italian dressing (12oz)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut chicken breasts into 2" thick strips, making sure they are fairly even.
- Put strips in a large zip bag and cover with Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Gently squeeze the air out of the bag.
- Shake bag so all the chicken is covered with dressing.
- Place the bag in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre-heat and clean grill- rubbing ½ an onion on the hot grill cleans and flavors the grates.
- Cook chicken on medium heat until 165 internal temperature.
- Enjoy when hot, or refrigerate and use for s sack-lunch.