The Best Grilled Chicken Strips
Jun 12, 2016, Updated Dec 28, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Delicious, juicy, and flavorful – the best grilled chicken strips you’ll ever make come from a quick and easy marinade and this perfect grilling method!
I have been super thrilled to add new contributors to Sweet C’s, and I’ve been working on one very special contributor to join the team for a while.
You’ve seen his recipes here a few times, and might have even caught a glimpse of his face…. but I’m SO SO SO excited to announce my husband Luke is going to be adding recipes to the site more frequently!
Luke is a fantastic cook. He is masterful when it comes to meats, veggies, and all sorts of ethnic dishes- but like many men, his best work is done on the grill.
Today Luke’s sharing his deliciously juicy, tender, and super flavorful grilled chicken strips recipe with us – you’ll love this easy method to make salad-ready chicken strips that make a fabulous cold lunch!
I love delicious, fresh salads for lunch – and salads I can eat cold are the best.
This simple technique for making juicy, flavorful, never-dry grilled chicken strips is my favorite easy meal- I grill up a big batch on Sunday, and bring them to work with some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and dressing for a quick, protein-packed, but healthy lunch that doesn’t need to be microwaved.
These chicken strips are so easy – simply marinate for about a day before grilling to ensure the most delicious, flavorful, and never-dry meat.
The Best Grilled Chicken Strips Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 2 lb chicken , sliced into thin strips
- 12 oz Italian dressing, 12oz
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Cut chicken breasts into 2" thick strips, making sure they are fairly even.
- Put strips in a large zip bag and cover with Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Gently squeeze the air out of the bag.
- Shake bag so all the chicken is covered with dressing.
- Place the bag in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre-heat and clean grill- rubbing 1/2 an onion on the hot grill cleans and flavors the grates.
- Cook chicken on medium heat until 165 internal temperature.
- Enjoy when hot, or refrigerate and use for s sack-lunch.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 473Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 142mgSodium 15mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 37g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.