The Best Mulled Cider Ever is delicious, easy to make in a slow cooker, and full of festive flavor! Perfect for Christmas party drinks – non-alcoholic and spiked versions included.
I love big warm pots full of delicious drinks for holiday parties.
There is something about a bright, colorful cider simmering in your home that makes the entire place seem (and smell) so festive and happy- and it sets the stage for a delicious, comforting, and happy holiday.
This cider is the absolute best mulled cider – full of deliciously sweet and slightly tart citrusy flavors, and so simple to prepare. Plus it makes your house smell AMAZING. This is one drink you’ll want to make over and over again!
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 cups cranberries
- 4 cups apple juice or cider
- 2 cups white grape juice (or 1 bottle white wine for boozy version)
- 1 cup elderflower cordial (or saint germain for a boozy version)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp mulling spices
- In a large crockpot, add ingredients and simmer on low for 2 hours.
- When serving, remove citrus and cranberries from crockpot after 3 hours, or it will become very tart and bitter.