Rich, delicious, ooey gooey cheesy chicken enchilada dip is full of flavor- just like a chicken enchilada, but a perfect appetizer!
I love chicken enchiladas.
They are spicy, bursting with cheesy, chicken flavor- and so easy.
So recently, I decided to make some delicious cheesy chicken enchiladas- but with a twist.
I decided to break the mold a bit with them and spin them into a delicious, easy skillet cheese dip!
Cheese dips are one of my favorite things to serve, ever. They are full of flavor, and so good with chips, bread, and veggies.
They are simple, and only take one pan- making them the perfect thing to serve at parties, or before dinner!
This Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip is so delicious and hearty, it can even work as a meal on it’s own.
You won’t be able to stop eating it- trust me!
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip
- breast meat from one rotisserie chickens (about 1½ cup, shredded)
- 8 oz green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 package cacique enchilada cheese, cut into small ½" cubes
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella, fiesta blend, or cheddar cheese
- ½ tbsp crema mexicana
- 1 diced tomato, to garnish
- Diced green onions, to garnish
- In a large, nonstick pan, chicken, enchilada sauce, and cheese until cheese is melted.
- Stir well to help cheese melt evenly and mix without burning.
- Add in shredded mozzarella, stir well.
- When queso is fully mixed, Top with green onions, diced tomatoes, and crema mexicana.