Deliciously easy keto bacon cheese dip recipe – this hearty, delicious hot melted cheese is loaded with bacon and onion flavor!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Easy Bacon Cheese Dip
Made with cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, cheddar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and a whole lotta bacon!
Every bite will leave you wanting another and you’ll have to beg someone to take the dish away or you’ll eat it all – I’m speaking from experience here.
It’s gooey, salty, cheesy, and a little bit greasy!
Perfect for holidays, game days, and more!
If you love bacon and cheddar (and who doesn’t?) you’re going to LOVE this super easy baked cheese dip.
We’re loading it with crunchy, salty bacon and fresh chives – plus you can make it low carb and keto diet compatible, too!
This dip is perfect for parties, as an appetizer, for game day – or just any time you’re craving rich, melty cheese and tons of crunchy bacon.
Serve it with fresh tortillas, chips, pretzels, vegetables – or even keto tortilla chips, jalapeno cheddar bread, or over a juicy air fryer burger – its even great served over pasta!
I hope you love this cheese dip as much as we do!
How to Make Bacon Cheese Dip
This dip uses really simple everyday ingredients you probably already have on hand!
- Cream cheese – use room temperature cream cheese to make it incorporate easily.
- Cheddar cheese – Any cheddar or similar grated cheese will work – but you do NOT want to use store-bought grated cheese. When you buy grated cheese from the store they have preservatives and anti-caking additives that can make them melt unevenly – so always grate your cheese fresh.
- Parmesan cheese
- Cooked bacon
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Prep. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cheese. Add cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, most of the bacon, mayo, and spices to a large bowl or stand mixer and mix until fully combined.
- Bake. Transfer the mixture to an 8×8-inch baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese and bacon and bake for 20 minutes.
Tips to Perfect Cheddar Bacon Dip & FAQs
To get perfect crunchy bacon, I like to cut it with kitchen scissors when still cold, then pan fry until brown and crispy.
Bacon is easier to cut when cold – and we find it crisps up more evenly to cut before cooking instead of crumbling after cooking whole slices of bacon.
Let bacon rest on paper towels to drain off excess grease before adding to cheese dip – letting the grease drain off will help your bacon get extra crunchy and perfect for this cheesy dip!
Can I use pre-shredded cheese to save time?
We suggest using fresh shredded cheese for the most even melt – store bought shredded cheese doesn’t always melt smoothly.
This dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. Dip is best when consumed after two days.
We don’t recommend freezing and reheating, as the texture can get overly greasy after thawing.
Other Easy Appetizers You’ll Love
If you love this cheese dip, be sure to check out some of our other favorite easy appetizers and snacks.
These delicious dishes are the perfect way to start a meal or nibble on at a party – they are great for get together, tailgating, and anytime you need a great beginning bite!
We’re partial to our crazy popular Air Fryer French Fries, Brown Sugar and Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Keto Bacon and Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers, and my knockout Lemon Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings.
To see our complete appetizer recipe index, please click here.
For more keto appetizers and side dishes, click here.
Easy Keto Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Easy Keto Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
Deliciously easy bacon cheese dip recipe - this hearty, delicious hot melted cheese is loaded with bacon and onion flavor!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 pieces cooked bacon, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, most of the bacon, mayo, and spices to a large bowl or stand mixer and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8x8-inch baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese and bacon and bake for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 51mgSodium 468mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 10g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Leave a Reply