These delicious dill pickle pinwheels are super easy creamy bites that are perfect for a party or just a fun snack!
Don't want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Bitesize Savory Dill Pickle Pinwheels
These tangy party-perfect pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for any party. They are super quick and easy to make and have a creamy pickle-infused flavor that is irresistible. Pinwheels are great for parties since you can roll them up ahead of time and just take them out of the fridge as you need them! There are so many different varieties of pinwheels you can make once you master this recipe.
These pickle pinwheels are on of my son's favorite lunches and my husband likes them made with sweet pickles too! If you are looking for a low carb easy roll up option that will give you that tang these pinwheels are for you!
How to make Dill Pickle Pinwheels
First assemble the following ingredients:
- Cream Cheese - cream cheese is what keeps these pinwheels together and gives them a creamy texture.
- Deli Ham - you can use any deli ham you want or even turkey for these pinwheels. You want to get the meat thinly sliced so it is easy to roll and keep the pinwheels bitesize.
- Dill Pickles - use pickle spears for a nice roll that keep the pickle in the center.
- Tortillas - I always use flour tortillas for these pinwheels since I feel like they roll up well and hold together.
Once you have assembled the ingredients, use the following method:
- Prep. Beat your cream cheese until smooth. Fold the diced ham and pickles into the cream cheese.
- Spread and assemble. Spread the mixture among the tortillas leaving a gap around the sides. Roll up tightly.
- Serve. Place on a plate and refrigerate for one hour. Remove from the fridge when ready to serve and slice into one-inch rounds. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Dill Pickle Pinwheels
Roll tight. It is really important to roll the pinwheels really tight so that the filling doesn't spill out.
Mix it up. Feel free to add some spices to the cream cheese if you prefer such as onion powder, garlic powder, or red pepper to spice things up.
These pinwheels can be rolled and wrapped in plastic wrap then placed in the fridge. Cut them when you are ready to eat them.
These pinwheels will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can make these gluten free by making them with these keto tortillas.
Other Delicious Appetizers
Try these other delicious appetizers!
Click here to see all our delicious appetizers!
Dill Pickle Pinwheels Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Click here to view the web story for this recipe!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Dill Pickle Pinwheels
Delicious hand held appetizers are decedent, creamy, and a crowd pleaser every time!
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cup deli ham, diced
- 1 ¾ cup dill pickle spears, diced
- 6-7 taco tortillas
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the diced ham and pickles and mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture on the tortillas leaving about ½" on the side and roll up tightly.
- Place on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and slice into 1" rounds. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Serving Tray with Handles Large Rectangle Serving Platter for Entertainment, Party, Display, 16 inch Porcelain Platters, Set of 2, White
Guvvie 5 Pack Heat Resistant Microwave Cover - Various Sizes Resuable Silicone Suction lids for Holidays Gifts, fits Bowls, Cups,Plates, Pots, Pans - Microwave Splatter Covers StoveTop, Oven, Fridge and Freezer Safe
BOVADO USA 2.5 Quart Glass Bowl for Storage, Mixing, Serving - Clear, Dishwasher, Freezer & Oven Safe Quality Glass, Easy-Clean, 2.5 QT
Amount Per Serving Calories 300Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 65mgSodium 1102mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 13g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Leave a Reply