Garlic Herb Salmon and Zucchini Foil Packets – a delicious, complete meal bursting with flavor from one foil pouch!
For someone with a website dedicated to food, I can be a horribly scatterbrained cook.
I am someone who often forgets to make meals ahead of time – relying on just throwing something together at the last minute.
Lately, with my husband and I both trying out a slow-carb (think paleo, but no fruit and with beans) diet, I’ve been especially guilty of slacker cooking – and I’ve relied on my fair share of dump it and bake style meals.
One night I was particularly rushed, and just exhausted from the thought of dinner, when I decided to put a spin on a recent favorite recipe – a simple sheet pan salmon bursting with lemon and herb flavor.
This dish is a complete meal on one pan – complete with side dishes!
And the best part? You just dump the ingredients, drizzle the oil and sprinkle the herbs – then bake!
You can’t get any easier or more delicious than this meal in just 15 minutes – this will be one of your new go-to dinners!
If you like this salmon, be sure to check out some of my other favorite salmon recipes:
Garlic Herb Salmon and Zucchini Foil Packets - a delicious, complete meal bursting with flavor from one foil pouch!
- 1 lbs salmon , filets, 2-3, about 1 lb total weight
- 2 tbsp garlic , paste or finely diced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp italian seasonings
- dill, handful of fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay strip of foil on baking sheet.
- Add salmon.
- Add zucchini and onion over salmon.
- Top with herbs and extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil into pouch.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until salmon is opaque and vegetables are soft.
Amount Per Serving Calories 315Saturated Fat 3gCholesterol 565mgSodium 139mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gProtein 34g