There are so many delicious, pinnable ideas there- be sure to share them with your friends!
The Tastiest and Easiest White Sangria and Virgin Sangria
- For both full-strength and virgin recipes, you'll need:
- -citrus of some kind, oranges, lemons, limes, sliced into rounds with peels ON and seeds popped out
- -berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- -apples, peaches, grapes, cherries (pitted) or other fruit on hand sliced thin, peel on
- For the full strength Sangria, you'll need:
- -1 bottle moscato, white table wine, or white zin
- -1 bottle sparkling white wine, or ginger ale, tonic if you'd like the less-alcoholic version
- -3 oz peach schnapps
- For the Virgin Sangria you'll need:
- -1 bottle Sprite/7up/sierra mist, for the most sweet, Ginger ale, sparkling cider, or soda water (for something less sweet)
- -1 bottle apple juice or white grape juice
- Optional for either:
- Mint, basil, or rosemary for a little kick; muddled
- Thoroughly wash all fruit and slice thin. Leave peels on for color and their delicious flavor!
- Pour in wine or juice and stir. Slowly pour in sparkling drink (champagne, soda or cider), peach schnapps (for the adult version), and any additional herbs you'd like to add.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 3 hours.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!!