3 Ingredient Fried Peanut Butter Jelly Bombs
Feb 17, 2016, Updated Nov 08, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These quick and easy 3 ingredient fried peanut butter jelly bombs are delicious, fluffy, and so simple! Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
This is one of the most simple, delicious, and easy desserts – like little pillows of peanut butter heaven!
I mean- they are basically little tiny peanut butter jelly doughnuts, with just three ingredients!
So simple you can’t go wrong.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Other Easy Desserts You’ll Love
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out our other easy desserts:
To see the rest of our easy dessert recipe archives, click here.
This recipe can be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to four days.
Peanut Butter Jelly Bombs Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 French Bread, package Pillsbury
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup jelly
- optional- powdered sugar, to garnish
- Heat 3-4 cups corn, canola, vegetable, or other high-heat oil to 350 degrees in a tall pot (I like to use my spaghetti pot).
- Unroll french bread dough and separate into 20 small pieces (using a pizza slicer is the easiest way to do this quickly, but you can tear off bits as well).
- Spread a little peanut butter and jelly in the middle of each piece.
- Roll pieces into a ball shape, keeping peanut butter and jelly in the middle.
- Add in groups of 4-5 to the oil and heat until crispy golden brown, about 5 minutes (if it takes longer, your oil is not hot enough- if it goes faster, your oil is too hot.)
- Remove and place on paper towel to shake off excess oil.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 61Sodium 32mgCarbohydrates 7gSugar 4gProtein 1g