Delicious, never-dry juicy and flavorful Perfect Grilled Chicken Breasts are perfect for cookouts and picnics – or even chopped up cold for a sack lunch!
When you think of summer, you think of firing up the grill, right?
It’s only natural- grilling goes with summer like peanut butter goes with jelly.
But the other thing that is kind of synonymous with summer grilling??
Chicken is one of the easiest things to fall flat on the grill.
It can be dry, rubbery, and inedible- but it doesn’t need to be! This recipe for perfect, juicy, never-dry chicken couldn’t be any easier. We’re using a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand to make sure your chicken doesn’t dry out on the grill- it’s still perfect and flavorful even the next day in salads!
This is my favorite way to make perfect grilled chicken- be sure to find my other recipes for perfect grilled chicken strips, perfect grilled pork souvlaki – and some perfect grilled corn to go alongside with it all!
Perfect Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 6 chicken breasts
- One bottle Italian dressing (12oz)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Put chicken breasts in a large zip bag and cover with Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Gently squeeze the air out of the bag.
- Shake bag so all the chicken is covered with dressing.
- Place the bag in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre-heat and clean grill- rubbing ½ an onion on the hot grill cleans and flavors the grates.
- Cook chicken on medium heat until 165 internal temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy when hot, or refrigerate and use for s sack-lunch.