Snickers Cheesecake Fruit Dip is simple, easy, and SO delicious! Just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to get the most deliciously addictive dip ever!
I love snickers. Is there anyone on earth who doesn’t love snickers??
I know there are tons of people who probably don’t – but I just don’t get it. They are my absolute favorite candy – and they are SO delicious in desserts.
If you love Snickers as much as I do – and if you love Snickers Cheesecake- this dessert is totally for you.
It is full of rich, sweet and nutty flavor – and great to dip apple slices, grapes, and graham crackers in!
And this is the perfect way to use up Halloween or party candy.
Don’t love Snickers? Just use your favorite chocolate bar! This would be amazing with Three Musketeers, Butterfingers, Heath Bars, Almond Joy – you name it!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped snickers + 2 tbsp chopped snickers
- In a large bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar.
- Add in 1 cup chopped snickers, mix well.
- Top with additional chopped snickers.
- Dip fruit, cookies, graham crackers in dip.