4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread - super simple delicious cheesy rolls made with just 4 ingredients, perfect for a low carb snack.
This simple, delicious bread is my new favorite recipe - and I know it's going to be yours, too!
To Make This Easy Keto Jalapeno Cheese Cloud Bread You'll Need:
-A large bowl
-A stirring spoon
-A baking sheet
-Foil, parchment paper, a silicone baking mat, or a perforated bread baking silicone mat.
Tips to Perfect 4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread
This gluten and grain free low carb cloud bread is super simple - and can be made either soft and foldable (for a pita, tortilla, or wrap style bread) - OR with a crunchier crust like a fresh baked artisan bread.
The method for each is a little different - and for the slightly crunchy crust you'll need a special perforated silicone bread baking mat (I use a Silpain mat) to raise your bread up over any excess liquid runoff, giving you a deliciously fresh baked bread crispy crust.
Make it a tortilla:
- Bake on parchment paper or foil and trim off any egg liquid that runs off from rolls.
- Don't cook until crunchy browned - bread will be fully cooked, but not crispy on the top.
Make it crispy:
- Use a Silpain mat or similar perforated silicone baking mat over your cookie sheet.
- Any extra egg liquid will drop below the mat, allowing the bread to create a crispier crust that mimics fresh artisan bread.
Other Delicious Low Carb Recipes You'll Love:
If you love this super easy and cheesy 4 ingredient bread, be sure to check out some of my other favorite keto recipes, paleo recipes, and low carb recipes!
Simply click the link below to head to each easy printable recipe.
4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread
If you love this Easy 4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread is a simple, easy, and delicious low carb grain and flour free baked bread bursting with cheesy jalapeno flavor that tastes just like fresh baked bread with only 1 carb per serving for an indulgent bread you can eat on a keto, paleo, or low carb diet!
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, any kind of cheese that melts well.
- ½ cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup jalapenos, rings, sliced, or diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into four or six equal parts (depending on the size bread you want) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection - but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Amount Per Serving Calories 106Saturated Fat 4gCholesterol 76mgSodium 196mgProtein 8g