4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread is a simple, easy, and delicious low carb grain and flour free baked bread bursting with cheesy jalapeno flavor that tastes just like fresh baked bread with only 1 carb per serving for an indulgent bread you can eat on a keto, paleo, or low carb diet!
Cheese bread is not something I take lightly.
I love delicious fresh cheesy bread – with a crunchy crust, light fluffy inside, and tons and tons of flavor.
Cheese bread is one thing that makes me incredibly happy – but since trying to eat low carb with my husband (who is far less tempted by all things bread and sugar than I am), I’ve been majorly missing fresh baked bread and cheese bread.
I tried versions of “cloud bread” – the keto bread made from egg with a variety of fillings and flavors – and for the most part, didn’t love the overly eggy flavor.
Nothing I tried that fit a keto diet tasted more like actual bread to me – and I was a bit discouraged, until I tried adapting a frico recipe with some eggs to make a puffy cheese-based bread that has a bread-like flavor (I love how fricos are literally just cheese but have a cracker-like flavor thanks to the way they are baked, and knew it could work for a bread!).
This Cheddar Jalapeno Bread has no grains, gluten, or other binders in it – just cheese, eggs, and jalapeños – for a decadent and simple low carb cheese bread everyone loves – low carb diet or not!
I find the best keto recipes don’t focus on finding obscure ingredients to fake texture of dishes full of flour and grains – but are ones that taste like the dish you’re trying to make grain-free naturally – like my all time favorite Pizza Chicken (pictured above – a decadent, drool worthy pizza whose “crust” is a pan fried chicken thigh – it is AMAZING!!) or Buttery Crackle Chicken Thighs (a pan fried chicken thigh that tastes crazy rich and indulgent fried chicken – with NO breading!)
This simple, delicious bread is my new favorite recipe – and I know it’s going to be yours, too!
JUST TAKE ME TO THE 4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread Recipe ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, i think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy 4 ingredient keto jalapeno cheese bread recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
To Make This Easy Keto Jalapeno Cheese Cloud Bread You’ll Need:
-A large bowl
-A stirring spoon
-A baking sheet
-Foil, parchment paper, a silicone baking mat, or a perforated bread baking silicone mat.
Tips to Perfect 4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread
This gluten and grain free low carb cloud bread is super simple – and can be made either soft and foldable (for a pita, tortilla, or wrap style bread) – OR with a crunchier crust like a fresh baked artisan bread.
The method for each is a little different – and for the slightly crunchy crust you’ll need a special perforated silicone bread baking mat (I use a Silpain mat) to raise your bread up over any excess liquid runoff, giving you a deliciously fresh baked bread crispy crust.
To get perfect soft keto bread for a tortilla or wrap:
- Bake on parchment paper or foil and trim off any egg liquid that runs off from rolls.
- Don’t cook until crunchy browned – bread will be fully cooked, but not crispy on the top.
To get perfect crispy bread, like an artisan roll:
- Use a Silpain mat or similar perforated silicone baking mat over your cookie sheet.
- Any extra egg liquid will drop below the mat, allowing the bread to create a crispier crust that mimics fresh artisan bread.
Other Delicious Low Carb Recipes You’ll Love:
Other Cheese Bread Recipes You’ll Love:
If you’re hooked on this delicious cheese bread, but don’t care about watching carbs, check out my other favorite cheese bread recipes! All are simple and easy with no special equipment needed – and taste GREAT!
Click the links below to find each easy printable cheese bread recipe:
4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread
If you love this Easy Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, any kind of cheese that melts well.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup jalapenos, rings, sliced, or diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into four or six equal parts (depending on the size bread you want) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection - but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106 Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 76mg Sodium: 196mg Protein: 8g