Creamy Ranch Chicken Alfredo
Oct 19, 2016, Updated Sep 24, 2019
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Creamy Ranch Chicken Alfredo – a quick and easy dish with crispy chicken thighs and creamy ranch alfredo sauce for a flavor explosion everyone loves!
This post is sponsored by REVERE. All opinions are 100% my own.
I love simple, easy dishes that pack a ton of flavor into one meal- and are crazy easy to clean up. It’s part of the reason so many of my meals are one-pot wonders – who wants to clean a whole huge stack of dishes after making dinner on a busy weeknight?
This Creamy Ranch Chicken Alfredo is so delicious, quick, and easy- and always huge hit with our family. It’s also so incredibly simple to make and clean up after, and full of creamy, delicious ranch flavors.
I know it sounds really weird to put ranch seasonings in alfredo- but I promise you, it totally works! It is delicious with a bit of a zip – and perfect with chicken thighs!
I was given a set of REVERE Copper Confidence Core Pans to test out to make this dish- and they made it even easier!
My set of REVERE Copper Confidence Core™ Stainless Steel Cookware made cleanup a breeze – the pan is naturally pretty nonstick (seriously, I even burned cheese in the pan and it just wiped up right away), and has a clean, classic design that cooks foods evenly at a high temp.
REVERE Copper Confidence Core™ Stainless Steel Cookware gives a nod to REVERE’s heritage, utilizing a copper disc centered within an aluminum encapsulated base to help heat quicker and more evenly than heavier gauge cookware.
It is pretty, gets hot and keeps an even temperature, and is so easy to clean up after!
Want your own REVEREWare? REVERE cookware is available now, in sets or open stock, on REVEREWare.com, or visit your local World Kitchen® Corningware, Corelle & More® retail location.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken stock.
- 4 oz butter
- 1 1/2 cups table cream
- 2 cups grated parmesan
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle a little ranch seasoning on chicken thighs (about a pinch per side), set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil on medium high until shimmery.
- Add seasoned chicken thighs into pan.
- Cook each side until well browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and add to oven to cook through.
- Drain off excess fat, but do not scrape browned bits from pan.
- Add wine or stock to pan to deglaze browned bits.
- Add butter and cream to pan, stirring frequently to mix.
- Add cheese to pan, and ranch seasoning.
- When chicken is cooked to 175 degrees internally, add back to pan.
- Serve immediately over pasta, zoodles, rice, or with steamed veggies.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1087Total Fat 93gSaturated Fat 49gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 38gCholesterol 374mgSodium 1625mgCarbohydrates 13gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 4gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 49g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.