Easy champagne Jell-O shots recipe - delicious easy Jell-O shots perfect to celebrate New Years Eve, full of champagne flavor!
(My lobster tail recipe is so good, it has netted more than 15 engagements on New Year’s Eve - including my own, over 12 years ago!)
If you’re looking for another boozy sweet recipe perfect to celebrate with, you NEED to try our Negroni Gummy bears! So simple and bursting with the flavor of one of our favorite cocktails.
I hope you love this easy Jell-O shots recipe as much as I do!
Table of contents
What Champagne To Use For Jello Shots
While I am a huge fan of Veuve, this recipe is best with a champagne
(or more likely Prosecco, since it is less expensive) you love the taste of - but is inexpensive.
If you really want to use expensive champagne, go for it - but you can also make this recipe with some great picks under $15.
How to Decorate Jello Shots
Make these Jell-O shots extra festive by adding fun (and easy!) decorations to sprinkle over the top, with a bit of whipped cream!
We’re linking some of our favorite festive sugars and sprinkles that you can buy online:
Other Delicious Desserts You’ll Love
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert, we have tons of delicious, easy recipes that are full of flavor and easy to whip up.
- Easy Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Easy White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 4th Of July Sugar Cookie Bars Recipe
- The Best Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Cherry Danish Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Easy Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- The Best Easy Vanilla Sheet Cake Recipe
Jell-o shots take about 2-3 hours to set in individual glasses.
Easy Champagne Jello Shots Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
- 1 ½ c. champagne (divided)
- 3 (3 oz) packets lemon jello
- ¼ c. vodka
- gold sprinkles
- Pour 1 ¼ cups in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle jello packets on top.
- Let gelatin soften for about two minutes, then heat mixture over low heat, stirring until jello has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ¼ cup each of champagne and vodka.
- Pour mixture into 6 martini, coupe, or rocks glasses, and chill for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Top with gold sprinkles, and whipped cream if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 85Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 20mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 0g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.