Easy Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli recipe – delicious easy roasted broccoli loaded with lemon and parmesan flavor, roasted to crispy perfection!
There is no side dish more delicious and easy than roasted broccoli – it is simple, keto, and crazy easy – plus even picky eaters love the flavor!
This broccoli has an earthy, delicious flavor – and a bright lemon kick!
We roast broccoli to tender – but not soft – perfection, and add tons of flavor just after roasting with a generous lemon kick, for a side dish your whole family will love.
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
How To Roast Broccoli
Roasting broccoli is incredibly simple – you just need to trim and clean your broccoli, toss in seasonings, butter, or oil – and cook in the oven.
When roasting broccoli, you help to reduce the bitterness, and bring out a nutty, earthy flavor – without making broccoli soft and mushy.
Air Fryer Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli
To make this recipe in your air fryer, please use these modifications – just like our Air Fryer Broccoli recipe, but with a delicious twist!
- Preheat air fryer to 450 degrees/high.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli crowns in olive oil and seasonings.
- Add broccoli to air fryer basket.
- Set timer for 15 minutes and cook.
- Open air fryer to lightly toss broccoli every 5 minutes.
- When broccoli is lightly browned and crispy on the crowns, and stems are soft to your liking, it is done.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you want even more delicious air fryer recipes, you can find our complete air fryer recipe index here.
Other Vegetables You’ll Love
If you love this easy broccoli recipe, check out some of our other delicious vegetable based recipes!
You can find our complete vegetable recipe archives here.
You can find our other favorite side dishes in our side dish recipe index here.
Broccoli is done when it has browned and softened to your liking – broccoli crowns may slightly char, which brings a delicious earthy flavor (it will not taste burnt).
Broccoli can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days, or frozen for up to four months.
Easy Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Easy Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli recipe - delicious easy roasted broccoli loaded with lemon and parmesan flavor, roasted to crispy perfection!
- 3 broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and add them to a large bowl with the olive oil, garlic paste, salt, pepper, and paprika and massage the oil and seasonings into the broccoli with your hands.
- Spread the broccoli out on a large baking sheet and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until the large pieces are fork-tender.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a bowl to toss with lemon juice and parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 4mgSodium 484mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.