Creamy Sausage and Broccoli Cheese Soup is a comfort food classic with a twist – this delicious soup is so rich and delicious!
I love delicious, rich, and creamy soups in winter.
There’s nothing better than a hot, creamy and rich soup on a cold day- and it’s even better if all you need to do is add the ingredients to a crock pot and out comes a delicious, creamy, tasty soup!
One of my favorite soups ever is from Panera – and this tastes just like Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup, but the addition of crumbled sausage just makes it even more delicious!
Broccoli cheese soup is such a perfect classic in winter – and we’re kicking up the flavor with this soup with some tasty crumbled sausage.
This soup is so tasty, you’re going to make it all winter long… and its completely craveable anytime of year.
If you want to try another broccoli cheese soup you’ll love, check out some of my favorites from other bloggers!
Creamy Sausage and Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 8 oz breakfast sausage, browned and crumbled
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 8 oz velveeta, cubed
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large slow cooker, add sausage, broccoli, carrots, velveeta, beef stock, and garlic powder.
- Cook on low 2-3 hours.
- When soup is melted and creamy, add cheddar cheese.
- Top with fresh cracked pepper and serve immediately.