These sweet and spicy crunchy baked wings are a delicious, easy appetizer perfect for the big game - taste just like they are fried, with no oil!
I love chicken wings.
They are one of my absolute favorite indulgences - they are crunchy, full of flavor, great for parties - and perfect for football gameday!
Wings are the best things to eat at any party - and while its daunting to make them at home, these wings are crazy easy and simple - they don't take a long time to prepare, and are no-fuss!
These are perfect - so you can get back to prepping your party in no time!
Just pop them in the oven and coat when done - and let your guests think you slaved away for hours over hot oil!
The only problem with wings is deep frying them - not only is it way more calories - but it is kind of a pain in the butt!
These wings are crispy, crunchy, and taste just like they are fried - but with no oil! They are crunchy and delicious, right out of the oven.
- 1 lb chicken , wings, portioned
- 2 tbsp sweet chili paste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- On a baking sheet with a cookie cooling rack over it, arrange wings so they aren't directly touching.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and flip.
- Bake another 45 minutes, until chicken is crunchy and cooked. If wings are not yet crunchy on the outside, add another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, chili paste, and garlic powder.
- Baste onto chicken wings.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped green onions, if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 53Cholesterol 17mgSodium 340mgProtein 4g