The Best Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe – a delicious, hearty salad bursting with Asian chicken flavor that the whole family will love.
Chinese Chopped Chicken Salad is one of my all time favorite dishes – it is crisp, crunchy, cooling – and packed with tons of flavor.
I love salty, slightly sweet, and crunchy Asian-inspired salads – and this Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad is one of my all time favorite meals ever.
One note: While this salad is definitely inspired by Chinese Chicken flavors, it is in no way an authentic Chinese dish – but since I see it most often on menus as a Chinese Chicken salad, I’m just sticking with the name 😉 .
Just take me to The Best Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe already!
If you’d like to skip my helpful tips and tricks to making the most delicious Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad recipe, please scroll to the bottom (just before comments) where you will find the easy printable recipe.
To make The Best Chopped Asian Chicken Salad Dressing, you’ll need:
Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad Ingredient Substitution Ideas:
This salad is one of my all time favorites because it is so incredibly versatile. If you don’t love an ingredient as listed, go ahead and swap it for something you like more!
I am adding my favorite alternative ingredients to add in to make the tastiest Chinese Chicken Salad:
Red bell pepper, shredded or diced
Other Delicious Salads You’ll Love:
If you loved this easy Chinese Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe, be sure to check out some of my other favorite salads!
The Best Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
If you love the Best Chopped Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe as much as I do, please give it a five star review and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
For the Salad Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
For the Salad:
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded or diced
- 1 pound Napa cabbage cored and finely shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage cored and finely shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bunch scallions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1 cup fried wonton strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish, optional
To make the dressing:
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil. Shake vigorously until combined.
- Allow flavors to blend at room temperature while preparing the rest of the salad. Or, refrigerate for up to 4 days.
To make the salad:
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cabbage, carrots, scallions, and cilantro. Shake the dressing to recombine and pour over the salad.
- Toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and sesame seeds, if using, and serve.
Amount Per ServingCalories 636 Saturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 85mg Sodium 1149mg Carbohydrates 60g Fiber 7g Sugar 10g Protein 33g