The Best Easy Chicken Taco Salad Recipe – with avocado, lime, red pepper strips, cheese and olives for a flavorful keto chicken taco salad the whole family will love!
This delicious Easy Chicken Taco Salad Recipe is a family favorite – it comes together quickly (and you can even use leftovers!), is a great meal to take to work, and is perfect for hosting dinner parties because it can be made in bulk and is a good budget dinner for a group.
If you love creamy avocado, zesty lime, savory chicken, and tons of vegetables for color and crunch, this keto chicken taco salad is an easy low-carb, low-calorie recipe that will fill you up and keep you going all day without weighing you down or breaking your low sugar diet.
I love this recipe so much because it’s easily customize-able, you can swap your favorite taco salad fixings in for ones you don’t love as much, and make this taco salad truly your own!
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Chicken Taco Salad Recipe Ideas
This deliciously easy low carb chicken taco salad is packed with vegetables- and great for picky eaters because it can be totally customizable and ingredients can easily be added or swapped out for your own personal tastes.
I love to sometimes add all of the ingredients for this deliciously creamy and hearty salad on a table or buffet and encourage guests to make their own delicious chicken taco salad!
Other Vegetables To Use in Chicken Taco Salad:
- Bell Peppers
- Poblano Peppers
- Diced Onions
- Pico De Gallo
- Shredded Carrots
- Pickled Jalapenos
What To Serve With Chicken Taco Salad
This delicious chicken taco salad is a complete meal on its own, but if you’re looking for some delicious side dishes, I have some you’re sure to love for a complete dinner!
- 4 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread
- Restaurant Style Instant Pot Pinto Beans
- 4 Citrus Margaritas (“no”garitas)
- Avocado Tomatillo Salsa Recipe
- The Best Easy Keto Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Cheddar and Garlic Jalapeno Poppers
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
You can find our complete side dish recipe archives here.
Other Low Carb Veggies You’ll Love
If you love this delicious easy chicken taco salad, try some of my other favorite easy keto and low carb vegetable recipes too!
- Grilled Chimichurri Chicken and Vegetables Salad
- The Best B.L.A.T. Chicken Thigh Salad Recipe Ever
- Spicy Thai Beef Salad Recipe
- The Best Classic Egg Salad Recipe
- The Best Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Roasted Green Bean Salad
Other Low Carb Chicken Dinners You’ll Love
If you love this deliciously low carb taco salad, you’ll love these other easy low carb chicken recipes:
- Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- Easy Keto Low Carb Cheesy Pizza Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Bowls Recipe
- Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs Recipe
The Best Easy Chicken Taco Salad Recipe
If you love this easy low carb chicken taco salad recipe, please give it a five star review and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
The Best Easy Chicken Taco Salad Recipe - with avocado, lime, red pepper strips, cheese and olives for a flavorful keto chicken taco salad the whole family will love!
- 2 tsbp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed in 1" bites
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp water
- To garnish:
- 1 avocado, sliced in half and pit removed
- 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (omit if sticking to paleo/whole 30 diet)
- 1/3 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 cups spinach or romaine mix lettuce
- In a large pan, heat olive oil until shimmery.
- Add chicken to pan and cook on high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned - about 8 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions to pan, cook until lightly browned and soft.
- When peppers and onions are softened, add taco seasoning and water, mix well.
- Let water absorb and reduce, then remove from heat.
- Add salad mix to large bowl.
- Top with chicken and vegetables, as well as cheese.
- Garnish with fresh pico de gallo, serve immediately.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 375Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 65mgSodium 640mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 9gSugar 4gProtein 28g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Sweet Cs favorites
If you love this recipe, check out more of our reader favorites!
These tried and true recipes are loaded with family friendly flavor everyone loves!