White Chocolate Raspberry Rice Krispie Treats – rice krispie treats full of raspberry flavor dipped in white chocolate. Perfect for Valentines day!
We love these easy rice krispie treats – they are dipped in white chocolate, and loaded with dehydrated raspberries and mini marshmallows – so they are extra soft, chewy, and loaded with even more flavor!
These fun rice krispie treats go perfectly with heart sprinkles for Valentines Day – or you can use a different colored candy melt and sprinkes to make this fun any time of year!
We hope you love these white chocolate raspberry rice krispie treats as much as we do!
To see our web story for this post, please click here.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
To make Rice Krispie treats you’ll need:
Nonstick Pan – a good noonstick pan helps to keep your marshmallows from turning into a cleanup nightmare.
Mixing Spoon – a large, steady spoon (nonstick a plus!) is a must for this recipe.
Parchment Paper – mandatory if you want easy to release cheerios bars.
Baking dish – high walled dishes best for these treats.
Tips To Perfect Rice Krispie Treats
If you’re looking for perfect soft and delicious rice krispie treats, be sure to follow my troubleshooting tips below:
Prevent Sticky Treats
- If it’s really humid, the treats might remain sticky.
- I recommend spraying the parchment paper with nonstick spray and letting the treats set in the fridge instead of on the counter.
- Coat hands with nonstick spray to prevent the mixture from sticking when you press it into the pan.
Prevent Tough, Hard Treats
- It’s important to heat the butter and marshmallows over low or medium heat because heating it over high heat can cause hard treats.
Perfect Easy Melted White Chocolate
White chocolate can sometimes be tricky to melt – it can burn, yellow, or dry out easily.
Use these tips for easy to melt white chocolate that looks great after dipping:
Melt the chocolate melting wafers in a medium flat-bottomed bowl at 30-second intervals.
Stir well between each interval, until completely melted.
I personally like to add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to the white chocolate when melting to keep it nice and white and shiny when dried – it also helps prevent white chocolate from overcooking or drying out.
Rice Krispie Treats With Unmelted Marshmallows
By dividing the marshmallows and adding a couple of cups of them in at the end it means that they hold their shape and you get little pockets of marshmallows in the treats.
However, you can omit the extra 2 cups of marshmallows, if desired.
But DO NOT melt them in or you will get a thick marshmallow layer that settles in the bottom of the pan and treats.
Other Easy Desserts
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out some of our other favorite easy dessert recipes – favorites like easy butter cream candies, reeses puffs treats, No Bake Cheerio Treats, and Easy Lemon Jello Poke Cake are always a huge hit!
To find more of our favorite cookies and bars recipes, see our complete cookies and bars recipe index here.
While rice krispies treats can last for up to four days when stored in a cool, dry place – we recommend eating within 2 days for the best flavor and texture.
White Chocolate Raspberry Rice Krispie Treats
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
White Chocolate Raspberry Rice Krispie Treats
Delicious strawberry and white chocolate rice krispie treats are perfect for Valentine's Day or any day!
- ½ cup salted butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 9 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1.25 ounces freeze-dried raspberries, crushed
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers
- Sprinkles, optional
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare your ingredients by measuring out the marshmallows (8 cups and 2 cups divided), cereal, and freeze-dried raspberries. You will want to mix fast so it’s best that everything is ready to add in.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over low heat then add in 8 cups of mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in the cereal, freeze-dried raspberries, and remaining marshmallows and stir until evenly coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and use a piece of parchment paper between your hands and the mixture to gently press it into the pan. Don’t press too hard or the Rice Krispies treats could end up hard.
- Allow the treats to cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes before slicing.
- After slicing, melt the chocolate melting wafers in a medium flat-bottomed bowl at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one until completely melted.
- Dip the bottoms of each of the treats in the white chocolate and place on a piece of wax or parchment paper to set. If you have any excess white chocolate you can drizzle it over the top of the treats and top with sprinkles if desired.
- Let the treats cool and set for an additional 30 minutes before enjoying.
- By dividing the marshmallows and adding a couple of cups of them in at the end it means that they hold their shape and you get little pockets of marshmallows in the treats. However, you can omit the extra 2 cups of marshmallows, if desired. But DO NOT melt them in or you will get a thick marshmallow layer that settles in the bottom of the pan and treats.
- You can use aluminum foil instead of parchment paper but it is very important that you spray the aluminum foil with nonstick spray, otherwise the treats will stick to it.
- I get my freeze-dried fruit at Target or Trader Joe’s carries them too.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- I just gently crush the raspberries in the bag, no need to break out the food processor.
Amount Per Serving Calories 455Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 26mgSodium 245mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 1gSugar 45gProtein 5g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Sweet C’s Favorites
If you love this easy recipe, be sure to check out some of our reader favorites.
These tried and true recipes have been huge hits with our readers for their family friendly flavor.
Sweet C's Favorite Recipes
Favorite recipes from Sweet Cs Designs
The Best Ribeye Roast Recipe - easy and delicious boneless ribeye roast with a crunchy crust and tons of juicy ribeye flavor with almost no work - this recipe is perfect for even beginner cooks!
The Best Easy Air Fryer French Fries Recipe - delicious, crispy and crunchy french fries that taste just like your favorite restaurant - but a healthier french fry you can feel good about serving your family.
This is the Best Baked Garlic Pork Tenderloin recipe ever... incredibly easy, delicious, and bursting with Italian garlic butter flavors the whole family loves! An easy pork tenderloin dinner in under an hour - great for meal prep and makes amazing leftovers for a healthy, low carb keto or paleo diet eating plan, too!
One Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet– this easy, delicious, veggie packed beef taco skillet meal is quick and great for a budget- as well as a low carb diet! Easy cheesy beef taco skillet dinner that is perfect for burrito bowls, salads, skillet tacos, and more with tons of hidden vegetables that kids will eat!
This 10 Minute Perfect Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe is the quickest, tastiest, and easiest way to cook lobster tails- get perfect oven broiled lobster tails every time! The best of the recipes to lobster tail in the oven for a restaurant style lobster tail dinner in under 10 minutes.
Hearty and extremely delicious, this one pot hamburger cabbage soup is easy to make and always a huge hit! Simple ingredients for a family favorite soup everyone loves!
Easy Baked Pork Chops Recipe - the best easy baked pork chops ever in under 20 minutes with simple ingredients! Your family will beg for these pork chops all the time!
The Best Baked Garlic Pork Chops Recipe Ever is the best oven baked pork chop recipe ever - perfect rich, tender, juicy garlic baked pork chops that are incredibly easy and restaurant quality. With tons of tips for juicy baked pork chops, how to bake pork without drying it out, and how long to bake pork chops for perfectly tender pork!
Lemon Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings Recipe - delicious easy keto oven baked chicken wings with a rich garlic parmesan flavor and tons of lemon!
Easy, crunchy, delicious Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs are a super simple one pot baked chicken thigh recipe everyone loves - bursting with ranch flavor in only five ingredients! Low carb, mess free, a deliciously crunchy crust, in a huge family favorite that is sure to make anyone a fan of chicken thighs in under 40 minutes!
Leave a Reply