Smooth, creamy, and full of peppermint and white chocolate flavor- this white chocolate peppermint latte is a holiday drink you can’t turn down!
I have a new addiction.
No- it isn’t peppermint, I’ve long been addicted to that.
It’s coming up with drinks filled with tons and tons of creamy, thick milk foam.
Really, I should call them coffee-ish drinks- since I am still a coffee purist at heart and a firm and true believer in a delicious, perfect pour over.
But I am so in love with making coffee drinks with a hint of flavored syrup and frothy milk right now, it has totally become my new favorite indulgence.
I was recently given a ninja coffee bar to try out, and am loving trying some fun new ideas with their coffee bar that makes it super easy to enjoy coffee house style drinks at home. It’s so much fun!
This White Chocolate Peppermint Latte is delicious, so easy, and perfect for the holidays. It will help you start your day with a little extra ho ho ho 🙂
Of course, if you don’t have a milk frother, you can just use warm milk- but I absolutely love the velvety thickness of home-steamed milk. It is so rich and delicious- and with a touch of cool whipped cream on top, this drink is absolutely divine!
White Chocolate Peppermint Latte
- 1 Shot of Espresso (1-1.5oz based on your preferences)
- 1 tbsp white chocolate cocoa powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Peppermint Syrup
- 6oz of Steamed Milk
- Peppermint candies, to garnish
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Add shot of espresso (or very strong coffee) to mug.
- In a tall milk frother, add milk, cocoa powder, and syrup.
- Microwave for 40 seconds, until hot.
- Pump frother to create plenty of rich milk foam.
- Pour over espresso.
- Top with whipped cream and peppermint candies.